+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks & Goodbye.

Thanks & Goodbye.

Due to my post to sawmiller being closed down I am closing my account with MM.I would like to wish you all a safe & Merry Christmas.

That's a bit extreme Lol. I'll open it up again if it means that much to you but I thought it better for those involved and others if people keep their personal chats to themselves. It's a football message board not Tinder

Sorry Lol but I have to agree with Cam

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Sorry Lol but I have to agree with Cam
    Up yours mate,a while ago sawmiller posted that he didn’t post as much of late because an old dear friend was very poorly & that he helped & visited him but due to the first total lock down he didn’t know if he could still help his old friend.Earlier today I noticed that saw had actually logged on so I tried to catch his attention to see how things were going on that’s all.So millertop till you know the facts don’t jump to conclusions.Have a nice day,unfortunately some people are not.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 26-11-2020 at 10:32 PM.

Send saw a private message Lol to see how he's getting on.
    Have a good Christmas and a better New Year, Take care, stay safe.
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 26-11-2020 at 10:34 PM.

It's a shame but I post very few times now, there's been some real good characters over the years on here.
    I've met some good blokes through this site but I decided to give it a miss for ages when posts quickly got abusive & political...not my cup of tea at all.
    Shame really...been some great folk on here.

Very sorry to see Lol leave. Always an interesting poster on here. I for one would welcome him back if he could be persuaded to reconsider. Seems a shame to lose him.

I’ve just PM you pal.
    Keep the posts coming. Don’t want to lose posters like you.
    Cam wouldn’t have meant to cause offence it’s all that American tea.😂😂

He still owes me a coffee I bought him one and he took off back to America how tight is that 😄

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Up yours mate,a while ago sawmiller posted that he didn’t post as much of late because an old dear friend was very poorly & that he helped & visited him but due to the first total lock down he didn’t know if he could still help his old friend.Earlier today I noticed that saw had actually logged on so I tried to catch his attention to see how things were going on that’s all.So millertop till you know the facts don’t jump to conclusions.Have a nice day,unfortunately some people are not.
    And up yourself mate.

I didn’t see that post on here ,I did see he had lost/ or someone was ill which he posted on the Barnsley thread about Exile.
    It’s good to see that your thinking about him but still there is private messages for things like this.
    Some might also want things private

I think we all know some of us are not having the best of times

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    I’ve just PM you pal.
    Keep the posts coming. Don’t want to lose posters like you.
    Cam wouldn’t have meant to cause offence it’s all that American tea.����

He still owes me a coffee I bought him one and he took off back to America how tight is that ��
    Of course I didn't mean any offence and apologise as I'd forgotten about saw's problems so in just seeing a post saying "Hey up mate hope things are still going well." I suggested using PM and closed that thread. I've since reopened it and hope Lol reconsiders his departure.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast