+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks & Goodbye.

**** ** I'm going, I've had enough........

PRUNES for three people, if I don't go quick I will be in a bigger mess than our defence on Saturday.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Due to my post to sawmiller being closed down I am closing my account with MM.I would like to wish you all a safe & Merry Christmas.
    Lolmorgan, if I may, I just want to say don't stop posting fella. I think the bit about 'Tinder' may have caused you offence but CAM is as daft as a brush sometimes with is one liners and in hindsight, I'm sure he didn't mean to offend you.

It's pretty obvious you are a caring man and you were merely seeking to see if Saw was okay, no harm in that. Carrying on posting, besides you're in the P/L and more the merrier and, not doing too bad either so don't throw it away,

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Lolmorgan, if I may, I just want to say don't stop posting fella. I think the bit about 'Tinder' may have caused you offence but CAM is as daft as a brush sometimes with is one liners and in hindsight, I'm sure he didn't mean to offend you.

It's pretty obvious you are a caring man and you were merely seeking to see if Saw was okay, no harm in that. Carrying on posting, besides you're in the P/L and more the merrier and, not doing too bad either so don't throw it away,

Yes, I agree with what Brin says 100%

Would be a shame to lose one of the more sane posters.

A storm in a teacup hopefully

Thanks for your thoughts Lol - greatly appreciated

Sadly mate he died a couple of weeks back now - big personal blow to me as he's been a key figure in my life. I've been busy helping out as best I can and will be writing and speaking at his funeral in December. Puts many other things into perspective. Tough one for me this - known him many years and for that and his support for me I'll forever be grateful

hope all's well with you and with other MM posters

thanks once again - means a lot to me

Sawmiller you lost a friend & mentor who made a mark on your life, condolences to you & your friends family at this difficult time.

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Thanks for your thoughts Lol - greatly appreciated

Sadly mate he died a couple of weeks back now - big personal blow to me as he's been a key figure in my life. I've been busy helping out as best I can and will be writing and speaking at his funeral in December. Puts many other things into perspective. Tough one for me this - known him many years and for that and his support for me I'll forever be grateful

hope all's well with you and with other MM posters

thanks once again - means a lot to me
    Really sad to hear that saw my condolences to his family.Stay strong mate all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Really sad to hear that saw my condolences to his family.Stay strong mate all the best.

Thanks both - most of us on here are no strangers to losing important folk in our lives - very lucky to have good family and others around right now

Sorry about the news sawmiller.

And come back lol Morgan you big soft bugger tharra rawmesh lad!

Cam is a decent guy and I'm sure there has been a bit of a misunderstanding somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Thanks both - most of us on here are no strangers to losing important folk in our lives - very lucky to have good family and others around right now

Condolences saw, I always say remember the good times as I'm sure there were many.

Take care, stay safe.

Can we cut down on the bullying guys and be a bit more respectful to each other.

Sorry you feel this way Lol, keep your toys in the pram fella and dont let the numpties get you down

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast