+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help re streaming

Due to being away for all the other home games so far, this was the first live stream I had purchased. Because I didn't know what to expect, I paid the minimum £12 (still two quid more than I would pay for my seat at a home game) but have nothing but praise. It will never rival actually being there, but I found the stream easy to access and faultless throughout. Well done Notts.

I have to say I've watched 2 away games and this was the first home game using the feed and I thought it was extremely professional and only bombed out once on me for a very short period which may well have been at my end anyway. It would be great if they kept doing this for foreign fans post lockdown but I guess it will be far too expensive and riddled with copyright issues etc.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I have to say I've watched 2 away games and this was the first home game using the feed and I thought it was extremely professional and only bombed out once on me for a very short period which may well have been at my end anyway. It would be great if they kept doing this for foreign fans post lockdown but I guess it will be far too expensive and riddled with copyright issues etc.
    One of the biggest incentives I have for Notts getting back into the EFL is that I can then have my Saturdays ruined by watching us lose on iFollow.

Would be great if this system stayed in place all season for overseas fans - even if it was a reduced service with just one camera. I would happily buy a season ticket for that.

Wouldnt touch any Apple product

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    One of the biggest incentives I have for Notts getting back into the EFL is that I can then have my Saturdays ruined by watching us lose on iFollow.

Would be great if this system stayed in place all season for overseas fans - even if it was a reduced service with just one camera. I would happily buy a season ticket for that.
    Yes I would pay for a basic service perhaps married up with BBC Nottingham commentary. If proof of overseas residence was required such as utility bill etc and log in restricted to one user / email address etc I think the chance of abuse would be small as well. Unfortunately its unlikely. I like you am one of the few fans who benefits from corona game lock down!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12