+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help re streaming

Help re streaming

Can anyone advise me how/if I can connect my iPad to my TV so I can watch tonight’s game on a big screen please ?

Quote Originally Posted by Thordardaughter View Post
    Can anyone advise me how/if I can connect my iPad to my TV so I can watch tonight’s game on a big screen please ?
    I use an apple lightening to HDMI connector, they are quite expensive but worth it if you don't have a tv compatible with bluetooth/wifi casting.

I am not sure what kind of TV you have so it might be a good idea to post that info but I used airplay when I had the stream on my phone which connected wirelessly to the TV and worked great. I am planning on the same tomorrow ( for me) and have purchased the feed and COYP. Recently upgraded to an internet TV from a good old fashioned one so I am living the dream! If you are an older TV look into google chrome as a broadcasting tool plugged into the HDMI port and the app on your phone. If its older than that you need a new TV.

I connect my laptop to the telly using an HDMI cable, not sure if an Apple tablet has an HDMI output but might work?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I connect my laptop to the telly using an HDMI cable, not sure if an Apple tablet has an HDMI output but might work?
    Nope, that's why you have to use a lightening connector, from Apple, for about £40-£50!

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Nope, that's why you have to use a lightening connector, from Apple, for about £40-£50!
    Gordon Bennett! My 5m HDMI cable was about £3 off eBay I think. That 'Tim Apple' fella has a brass neck.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Gordon Bennett! My 5m HDMI cable was about £3 off eBay I think. That 'Tim Apple' fella has a brass neck.
    Tell me about it. I bought the lightining to HDMI adaptor so we could watch SkyGo app from my iPad while away from home. Works great other than Sky have something that interferes with the screen refresh rate so all you see is a juddery picture, barstewards!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I am not sure what kind of TV you have so it might be a good idea to post that info but I used airplay when I had the stream on my phone which connected wirelessly to the TV and worked great. I am planning on the same tomorrow ( for me) and have purchased the feed and COYP. Recently upgraded to an internet TV from a good old fashioned one so I am living the dream! If you are an older TV look into google chrome as a broadcasting tool plugged into the HDMI port and the app on your phone. If its older than that you need a new TV.
    Thanks for replies folks. I have a Sony Bravia. It’s over 10 yearsold but I think my Sky Q box does mean I can access the internet on it.

Thanks for replies folks. I have a Sony Bravia. It’s over 10 yearsold but I think my Sky Q box does mean I can access the internet on it.
    Nice TV, I swear by them, even at 10 years old you might find you have a wifi card installed but yes connect through your Sky Q box.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Nice TV, I swear by them, even at 10 years old you might find you have a wifi card installed but yes connect through your Sky Q box.
    Thanks I’ll give it a try 🤞

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast