+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Blackburn Rovers v Barnsley Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Yes agree on that one Animal it would do him good and then be up for it on Friday.
    Wouldn’t mind seeing Victor & Freiser start with Woodrow.
    Tuesday night I'd go with

--------------- Walton --------

Sollbauer ----- Andersen ---- Hellik ---

Brittain ----- James ----- Kane ----- Styles

Freiser ----- Victor ------ Woodrow

Fingers crossed we go with that one.

Fingers crossed we go with that one.
    To be honest Poggy in my opinion thi back three shouldn't need a rest because they don't run the yards the other lads do .

We are blessed with Brittain and Styles at wing back because they can run all day , those two could play every day and it wouldn't bother em .

The only rotation needed is the two central midfield lads and the front three and even then I think Woodrow can handle the schedule .

So in reality only four positions need rotating and looking at the personnel at the club it's pretty much give or take like for like .

If anything is going to hurt us it's injuries to the back three , the two wing backs or Woodrow and this is where we need cover in January .

Yes the back three settled and if we could get Williams back to his post injury fitness it gives us the option to move Styles into central midfield.

Yes the back three settled and if we could get Williams back to his post injury fitness it gives us the option to move Styles into central midfield.
    Whilst Williams isn't that great going forward he's at least more dependable defensively .

Oduor has much to learn in that position and he cost us the second goal today and gave the Blackburn lad too much room and he left him for dead .

I Want to see Styles back in midfield too but he's doing a good job at left wing back in my opinion .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 28-11-2020 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I'd be tempted to give Mowatt a rest on tuesday night at Birmingham .

I think the lad needs it , plenty of options in the middle of the park , Kane , James , Styles and Palmer .
    I’m of the opinion that Mowatt is being primed for an escape.............. We either KNOW he’s off, or pretty sure.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345