+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 65% off book box set

65% off book box set

Not worth a quid if you ask me. The author is busy ritting more which will take some time as its a big one. Look forward to lighting the fire with that one. It is of course the Game of Thrones nonsense, you have to be six**** to see any sense in it.

As an enthusiastic follower of history, there are thousands of real life dramas, why make it up? Full marks to this bloke who made a lot of money. The real culprits are the makers, the actors made millions.

Hard to believe.

Excuse me while i sneeze out the window, i have to because flames come shooting out.

You should read it Frank, if you learned a it about escapism you wouldn’t be such a miserable, argumentative soul.

Miserable?, probably, who can be happy in this dog hole. Argumentative?, appropriately, i dont lie down.

I know you enjoy game of throwns, its not against the law, allow me my not liking?

I know that you don’t like it. I think you said. Doesn’t stop yuu giving it a go.

I used to be fascinated by sci fi stuff, in my late **** years, i cant stand it now. Unless its true i have no interest. Good sci fi like Star Trek informs us of our human condition, that its directly relatable to here and now. The Star Trek episode with the miners killing stone bugs that could move through stone was classic.

The death of Natasha Yar was superb. It was a study in psychopathy, that if you dont stand up to it, it will kill you, and have fun dong it. It may come as a shock, but that oil slick being is not unusual.

Hospitals for the criminally insane are chocka full of people like that. They would end you for a cigarette, i know ive read the notes. This is me being right wing, not like before. I see no reason for a continued existence, to be honest. There are nut case leftie social workers trying to get these people back into society. Those people are as mad as the patients.

At the end of that episode, it exposed the true essence of bereavement, that we do feel the death of a loved one, but no where near as much as what it means for ourselves, its about us.

I did watch thrones, to me it seemed empty of any meaning, it was just brutality. Having said that there was some good psychos. Its scary to think that people like that run countries today. I am sure the government has in depth psychiatric assesments of every politician.

p.s, ive just read about the death of that Iranian scientist, way to go Mossad. With psychopaths, the earliest moment of intervention must be take, or they will get you. Iran has gone to far, way to far. God help us with Biden. Iran is serious.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)