+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team vs. Wealdstone | Fri 27 November 2020 | Meadow Lane NG2 3HJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kelton View Post
    Roberts isnt fit
    Enzio doesnt give a toss and doesnt work anywhere near hard enough
    Ruben is an impact player who can change a game from off the bench, play him from the start an if we start badly he is very much a luxury. JOB on the other hand is at it from the first minute and can come off after 60 for Ruben
    Reeves pass completion rate on Saturday was below 60% which even at this level is nowhere near good enough for centre mid
    We havent got a CB on the bench....Turner is the only player in the squad who can be that player atm and it doesnt make sense to leave him out the squad and of course Ardley wont. Turner will almost certainly start with Graham on the bench
    Other than that its about right
    Just as I thought Ruben Enzio and Sam start. We have DKE at left back but hes right footed and I assume Sam will play on the left of the front 3. That wont work. Both full backs are in for a difficult night and so is the team

Who’d have thought Wealdstone at home would ever be predicted as a ‘difficult night’?

Time for Enzio to step up, he’s been as much use as a concrete trampoline so far this season. Any more of those performances and we’ll have a strong suspicion he’s merely seeing out his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Who’d have thought Wealdstone at home would ever be predicted as a ‘difficult night’?

Time for Enzio to step up, he’s been as much use as a concrete trampoline so far this season. Any more of those performances and we’ll have a strong suspicion he’s merely seeing out his contract.
    Wolfe...played games in the Championship and now can't get a start against Wealdstone.

What does Doyle offer this side? Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Wolfe...played games in the Championship and now can't get a start against Wealdstone.

What does Doyle offer this side? Nothing.
    Championship clubs and others will be looking on and thinking ‘we’re not sending our good young lads there’.

100% guaranteed that any new manager’s first act will be to get Doyle out of the side asap.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Championship clubs and others will be looking on and thinking ‘we’re not sending our good young lads there’.

100% guaranteed that any new manager’s first act will be to get Doyle out of the side asap.
    I keep hearing Ardley bleating on about building a team. How is playing a 39 year old every single minute planning for the future? Where is his replacement who we should be bedding in?

Lively start from Notts

Quote Originally Posted by Kelton View Post
    If, as I suspect we start this game with the likes of Rubens, Enzio and Sam starting we are going to get beat.
    Great prediction. I think it’s time to admit that Sam can play.

Quote Originally Posted by applepie View Post
    Great prediction. I think it’s time to admit that Sam can play.
    I take it back he was really good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12