Where he crashed in a plane and got washed up on a remote island. He would check the beach for stuff that had been washed up.

Aside from that, when he got back to his wife, she stayed with her husband, even though she still loved him. In that position what would you have done? If you were the wife? He had to rebuild his life, he was at a crossroads literally, and had to decide which way to go. Weve all been there.

A Tree grows in Brooklyn shows how to move out of poverty. If you save a halfpenny weekly, it quickly grows, like a tree grows even if it is under concrete. When you move out of debt, its the beginning of wealth.

From there, i am pushing this book to wash up on your shore.

I have made an effort on your behalf, and it is available on amazon, it has top reviews. It is called the Instant Millionaire by Mark Fisher. It calls itself a tale of wisdom and wealth.

I have made an effort on your behalf, can you make one too.?

I know im patronising, and the chances of you doing anything are literally nought, maybe one will, thats enough. The poor never learn?, ??? Its not only about money, its about having the right mind.