+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Val Calls Simoes Out

Val Calls Simoes Out

Wake up young lad and respect the opportunity you have here .

I suspect you don't want to end up back at FC United Of Manchester .

https://mobile.twitter.com/stibbo99/...09492063678464

For him to leak this to a journo he obviously rates the player and wants him to knuckle down.

Clearly there were signs things wern’t going too well when Simoes played in the U23 team on Tuesday.
    It’s disappointing to see - especially when Dane Murphy earlier this year pointed out two players to take particular note of and watch out for in the near future - Stiles and Simoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Clearly there were signs things wern’t going too well when Simoes played in the U23 team on Tuesday.
    It’s disappointing to see - especially when Dane Murphy earlier this year pointed out two players to take particular note of and watch out for in the near future - Stiles and Simoes.
    If there's one HC who isn't going to tolerate a poor attitude and a lack of work ethic its this one .

As we've seen recently with Phil Foden and Mason Greenwood young players can be immature and make poor decisions .

Val seems to be of the opinion that Simoes needs to go back to what attracted us to him when he was in the National League North .

It's not the end for him here by any means but that is also clearly is down to him .

Seems to me that if you aren't prepared to knuckle down and buy in to Val's methods then there's the Tuesday afternoon academy pitch fayre waiting for you .

A yellow card for young Simoes , the next one will be red is my take .

I'm suprised he has made that public "Val " It's his decision though ? , personally I think he should have kept it in House , It can go 2 way's this , if he "Simoes " has taken it as improvement required then good , if he chooses to sulk over it ? Then it's Goodbye and more importantly his career goes downhill , He's a talented Lad and could make a decent Championship footballer , it's down to him to show his worth , Good Luck to him

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I'm suprised he has made that public "Val " It's his decision though ? , personally I think he should have kept it in House , It can go 2 way's this , if he "Simoes " has taken it as improvement required then good , if he chooses to sulk over it ? Then it's Goodbye and more importantly his career goes downhill , He's a talented Lad and could make a decent Championship footballer , it's down to him to show his worth , Good Luck to him
    I suppose if a lad is in and around the first team squad and suddenly gets put back in the under 23's during a hectic schedule there's bound to be speculation and conspiracy theories .

Probably best to get it out in the open Roma and then at least as supporters we know what's gone off .

I don't agree with this bare all stuff , it's humiliating and leaves the lad wide open to derogatory remarks against him , it wunt have been my way of going about things ,
    sometimes it's best if supporters don't know on certain occasions , just my view on it ,

Better to keep it undisclosed like the owners do?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I don't agree with this bare all stuff , it's humiliating and leaves the lad wide open to derogatory remarks against him , it wunt have been my way of going about things ,
    sometimes it's best if supporters don't know on certain occasions , just my view on it ,
    I haven't read across both message boards anyone really giving Simoes a hard time over it .

We've all been his age Roma and I'd like to think as fans we have factored in his youth and inexperience in life .

The lads at a good club who give young players the opportunity to make their mark and reap the rewards financially .

He could sulk of course he could but if he does then more fool him .

He can swap places with us if he wants and climb out of bed at 5.30am on a freezing cold morning with a ten hour shift in front of him on less than he gets now per month rather than per week .

He'd do well to have a look at Victor whose got himself in the frame from not even in anyone's conversation by sheer hard graft on the training ground and the right attitude .

He needs this club more than we need him right now and that's a solid fact , he'd do well to remember that if he throws his lip on Grove Street .

Just my opinion Roma and I respect your view because it could go the other way and in that case we all lose which would be a shame .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    If there's one HC who isn't going to tolerate a poor attitude and a lack of work ethic its this one .

As we've seen recently with Phil Foden and Mason Greenwood young players can be immature and make poor decisions .

Val seems to be of the opinion that Simoes needs to go back to what attracted us to him when he was in the National League North .

It's not the end for him here by any means but that is also clearly is down to him .

Seems to me that if you aren't prepared to knuckle down and buy in to Val's methods then there's the Tuesday afternoon academy pitch fayre waiting for you .

A yellow card for young Simoes , the next one will be red is my take .
    He looks and sounds a mean nasty ****er does BIG VAL.
    I like him - this is the type that Barnsley fans appreciate.
    He looks the type that can lose his temper quickly and big style - let's hope he hasn’t got a gun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast