+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Wealdstone 27.11.20 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    Rodriquez and Sam playing like this must be very pleasing for the owners use of Football Radar
    When you look at the signings that are likely to have been primarily driven by Football Radar, they appear to be very astute. For a club like h
    ours with a previous history of awful recruitment, this is very pleasing. We're getting players with their best years ahead of them at last, instead of journeymen.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    Rodriquez and Sam playing like this must be very pleasing for the owners use of Football Radar
    They are looking really good together and seem to be on a wavelength and between them have just had another good bit of play and once again their keeper keeps the score at two.

Another good through ball from Rodrigues to Sam ....and there keeper iis keeping wealdstone in the match.

Sorry mad magpie your typing quicker than me

4231 is the future for this side.

Hope this signals the end of O'Brien as a starter too.

Going round and round in circles trying to stream this! Pigs a r s e of a process!!!

Stats of 14 shots: 7 on and 7 off target. We've taken multiple games to get up to those numbers sometimes. Everything crossed we don't chuck it away.

Quote Originally Posted by SlockyNCFC View Post
    Belated good evening to the NCM Fam. Can't lie, I am watching the stream whilst enjoying some of Sheffield's finest craft beer (some of which is rather high %) and am thoroughly enjoying proceedings so far. World class saves and 2 Notts goals, all very good!

Just have to hope we keep up the standard, the Barnet game is strong in the memory at this moment.
    Magpie Brewery best bitter here...tastes better with each goal

Watching on the stream.

Firstly, no problems with that for me, it's been a piece of pish and the footage is great.

Secondly, great performance so far from Notts. Everybody a 7 or 8 out of 10 at the moment.

Ruben MOM so far for me. He's being played in his natural position and it's brilliant to watch. Sam having a good game too, as is Enzio.

COYP!

No repeat of Maidenhead please!!

That was an excellent first half performance and did have echoes of the first half against Barnet. What I enjoyed the most was the positive attacking intent and intensity certainly in the first twenty minutes. It was good that we kept going as well even after we scored as we have been prone to drop off and go into ourselves.

The score is probably not a true reflection of how dominant were were and the chances created. It's only thanks to the Wealdstone keeper that this game has not been put completely to bed.

Lot's of positives especially Rodrigues and Sam's performances. As someone else said the 4-2-3-1 formation is definitely the way forward.

We just need to carry this on in the same vein in the second half and not get complacent or drop off and the three points will be ours.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast