+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Huge wealth of Rishi Sunak's family not declared in ministerial register.

Huge wealth of Rishi Sunak's family not declared in ministerial register.

Well just when you think you've fianaally seen a clean cut Tory...bham! Another one not following the rules.

Courtesy of Yahoo news page.

The chancellor, Rishi Sunak, is facing questions over the transparency of his financial affairs after a Guardian investigation established that his wife and her family hold a multimillion-pound portfolio of shareholdings and directorships that are not declared in the official register of ministers’ interests.

Akshata Murty, who married Sunak in 2009, is the daughter of one of India’s most successful entrepreneurs. Her father co-founded the technology giant Infosys, and her shares in the company are worth £430m, making her one of the wealthiest women in Britain, with a fortune larger than the Queen’s.

Sunak is bound by the ministerial code, which requires him to declare any financial interests that are “relevant” to his responsibilities, and which could conflict with his duty to the public. Ministers must also declare those interests of their close family, including siblings, parents, spouse and in-laws, which might give rise to a conflict.

Infosys - aka sweat shop for technology workers. During a long period out of work I was becoming desperate so decided to interview with them. Saturday interview at 2pm. Called me at 12pm to confirm. Yes, I'll be there. 45 minute drive and arrived at 1:45 to a zoo of people (mostly Indian) awaiting interview. Sorry Sir we are a bit backed up so there'll be a delay. Tea/Coffee/Water available for purchase! 3pm came and went. 4pm came and went. 5pm came, sorry I'm off home. Called me on the Monday to see if I wanted to come back the next Saturday. My reply is not printable.

He married into money, that's not a crime. Many of these Tories marry into money/ the aristocracy.