+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Paisley dudes V AFC Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    To be fair that was a stupid move. What did you expect?
    In the true style of an Aberdonian I will now need to force myself to watch Swedish speedway or something like that to get value for my money

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    In the true style of an Aberdonian I will now need to force myself to watch Swedish speedway or something like that to get value for my money

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Quality.
    Pretty sure they’ve got topless knitting also. A chance to see some droopy knockers will get your value.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    In January, I will celebrate 50 years of going to Pittodrie. I’ve seen the good times, and I’m seen my fair share of sh1te, home and away.

That was up there tonight with the latter. Hayes, Hedges, Lewis, Kennedy, McGinn, and Cosgrove were all diabolical. The rest are sh1te anyway so no real surprise there but heads have to roll tonight, simply unacceptable
    I think Kennedy has been another terrible signing by McInnes,he has done **** all since signing.

Hayes is also half the player he was when he left, needs a good kick up the erse.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I think Kennedy has been another terrible signing by McInnes,he has done **** all since signing.

Hayes is also half the player he was when he left, needs a good kick up the erse.
    Agree on Kennedy who also seems to be injury prone like most at our club. He has been very disappointing with his inability to beat his man. Hayes is a tough one. I don't think it is coincidental that our form dipped after he got injured. Gives away more fouls but still capable of a moment of class. Being so much older he is hardly going to be as good as he was first time.

Is ****e still an allowed word on this forum? Well ****e ****e ****e. McInnes fvck off you overpaid useless cvnt. Out thought by Rice and Goodwin.

I think the criticism of Kennedy is harsh. Fair enough he wasn’t great tonight but no one was. Kennedy isn’t a bad player.
    Hayes has just returned from injury and was thrown in. He is a very decent player. It was a poor team performance tonight and another poor managerial performance as you could see from early on we were struggling. We should have been punished more before we got an equaliser.

We got what we deserved from the match because we lacked ideas, looked lazy and we are not hungry enough. Those three traits stem from the manager. Cormack is going to have a torrid time as a chairman if he doesn’t extinguish the malaise that McInnes has installed upon our club again. We definitely need fresh ideas and more positivity or we are sunk.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I think the criticism of Kennedy is harsh. Fair enough he wasn’t great tonight but no one was. Kennedy isn’t a bad player.
    Hayes has just returned from injury and was thrown in. He is a very decent player. It was a poor team performance tonight and another poor managerial performance as you could see from early on we were struggling. We should have been punished more before we got an equaliser.

We got what we deserved from the match because we lacked ideas, looked lazy and we are not hungry enough. Those three traits stem from the manager. Cormack is going to have a torrid time as a chairman if he doesn’t extinguish the malaise that McInnes has installed upon our club again. We definitely need fresh ideas and more positivity or we are sunk.
    What’s Kennedy done since we signed him?

Scored a header from a rebound and put in about 3 decent crosses.

That’s Greg Wylde form.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Is ****e still an allowed word on this forum? Well ****e ****e ****e. McInnes fvck off you overpaid useless cvnt. Out thought by Rice and Goodwin.
    I am not sticking up for McInnes because he assembled the team, he picked them and he motivated them but not one of them put in a shift for him tonight. Every single player out there for us tonight was disappointing not giving 100% seemingly meekly accepting their fate. I thought they would have more pride than that but I was wrong on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    What’s Kennedy done since we signed him?

Scored a header from a rebound and put in about 3 decent crosses.

That’s Greg Wylde form.
    I am not saying he is a great player but he isn’t a bad player as such. He often tries to get us forward but our movement around him and in front of him is shocking. Joe Lewis completely capitulated tonight and he let in a shot straight at him and he deserves a hell of a lot more criticism than Kennedy and Hayes.

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast