+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Paisley dudes V AFC Match Thread

Paisley dudes v AFC match thread

Agree with much of what has been said. Having goalie as captain is utterly ridiculous and Lewis is far to quiet for the role anyway. How McInnes can't see that says a lot about him as a manager. I was sorry to hear that he turned down Rangers as I thought we needed a change then and it would also have the bonus of making them a shambles for a couple of years before they sacked him. He did not have the bottle to take on the job and then our esteemed chairman was daft enough to offer him a ridiculous long term contract for staying! We have Milne to thank for 20 years of mediocrity aided and abetted by McInnes for the last 7 years. Cormack will sack him at the end of the season when he can afford to as we will never win anything again with McInnes. The only trophy we won under him was on penalties against Caley Thistle and that was a close run thing. We should have won another League Cup and Scottish Cup at that time because Rangers were nowhere and Celtic crap but he managed to lose to the likes of St Johnstone. Tommy Wright could run rings round him with a far smaller budget and their Scottish Cup win was amazing for such a small club. Third in the league and papped out of Europe every season once we get past the pub team stage and the odd semi final and final without ever winning anything is not good enough for Aberdeen. He needs to go at the end of the season at the latest.
    Last edited by donsviking; 29-11-2020 at 04:50 PM. Reason: part of the post was missing

I see that our "reward" had we won yesterday would have been a home draw against sevco

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I see that our "reward" had we won yesterday would have been a home draw against sevco
    Every cloud.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Maybe not, the hot balls might have been different.

Who thinks we will easily win this weekend’s match against St.Mirren?

I reckon it will be a 0-3 to us.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Who thinks we will easily win this weekend’s match against St.Mirren?

I reckon it will be a 0-3 to us.
    I think we will win 2-0, but Donald Ducked if I am starting a thread after last week.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    I think we will win 2-0, but Donald Ducked if I am starting a thread after last week.
    This thread will cover it. I don’t think there will be a lot of interest shown unfortunately. I do reckon we will romp this but I am usually well out with my score line guesses.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    This thread will cover it. I don’t think there will be a lot of interest shown unfortunately. I do reckon we will romp this but I am usually well out with my score line guesses.
    We SHOULD win. We have our first chiice midfield back ?

But who knows. Maybe our Goalie wil throw the bal i to his own net ?!!

I reckon it'll be snowed off.

Will the midfield be back though? If they only returned to training today will they be ready for tomorrow? I guess they might play at least some of the game.

I reckon we'll probably win this one, as Ferguson and McCrorie give a bit more bite and purpose to our play, even if they only manage the first half. I'd go with...

Lewis
    Hoban Taylor Considine
    Kennedy Ferguson (c) McCrorie Leigh
    Hedges Hayes
    McGinn

Had enough of Cosgrove, we've been garbage since he came back in, so I'm blaming him. Time to give Ferguson the captaincy for the final few months of his time at the club and let Lewis try and focus on catching the ball.

McCrorie definitely out until next week as still to pass return to play protocols

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast