+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Paisley dudes V AFC Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    We SHOULD win. We have our first chiice midfield back ?

But who knows. Maybe our Goalie wil throw the bal i to his own net ?!!

I reckon it'll be snowed off.
    Here is a question for you (or anyone) ... you are the Aberdeen manager, do you drop Joe Lewis for this match after his latest howler last week?
    Me personally, I would definitely fire him on the bench. No point signing the lad Woods if he isn’t trusted to step in. Lewis is needing a kick up the backside after that mistake. It certainly wasn’t his first this season so my view of dropping him is justified.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Here is a question for you (or anyone) ... you are the Aberdeen manager, do you drop Joe Lewis for this match after his latest howler last week?
    Me personally, I would definitely fire him on the bench. No point signing the lad Woods if he isn’t trusted to step in. Lewis is needing a kick up the backside after that mistake. It certainly wasn’t his first this season so my view of dropping him is justified.
    The boy Woods isn't any good - he's just experienced. If we had Cerny available then I'd maybe give him a chance. Lewis is a good keeper, the best we've had in years, but he does make some clangers and because he's now captain it's almost like he's undroppable, which can't be good - maybe one of the things that causes him to have these lapses in concentration every now and again. I probably wouldn't drop him but I'd take the captains armband off him and give it to someone that can actually lead the team and influence the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Will the midfield be back though? If they only returned to training today will they be ready for tomorrow? I guess they might play at least some of the game.

I reckon we'll probably win this one, as Ferguson and McCrorie give a bit more bite and purpose to our play, even if they only manage the first half. I'd go with...

Lewis
    Hoban Taylor Considine
    Kennedy Ferguson (c) McCrorie Leigh
    Hedges Hayes
    McGinn

Had enough of Cosgrove, we've been garbage since he came back in, so I'm blaming him. Time to give Ferguson the captaincy for the final few months of his time at the club and let Lewis try and focus on catching the ball.
    Why is it the final few months of Ferguson’s time at the club?

Where is he going?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    McCrorie definitely out until next week as still to pass return to play protocols
    That’s the biggest pile of shyte that he can’t play after 2 weeks yet the rich guff footballers are allowed to play within a week if they get a negative test back.

Is that down to the sfa or the Scottish government?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Why is it the final few months of Ferguson’s time at the club?

Where is he going?
    I reckon he’ll be away in the summer. He’s got plenty experience now, and isn’t going to gain much from sticking around another year here. The club needs the money and he’s our most valuable asset. I do believe he has and does enjoy being here but he’s ambitious, he wants to win things and wants to play down south so I think he’ll move if a decent club comes in for him. He’ll have had 3 seasons with us by that point and he’ll be fed up of it.

I reckon he’ll be away in the summer. He’s got plenty experience now, and isn’t going to gain much from sticking around another year here. The club needs the money and he’s our most valuable asset. I do believe he has and does enjoy being here but he’s ambitious, he wants to win things and wants to play down south so I think he’ll move if a decent club comes in for him. He’ll have had 3 seasons with us by that point and he’ll be fed up of it.
    I reckon he will be here next season but if we were to sell him in the summer the Motherwell boy Campbell might be a good replacement.

Eh? Is he not going to win things with us? Only a matter of time before Mcinnes starts racking up the trophies at
    Pittodrie surely??

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    That’s the biggest pile of shyte that he can’t play after 2 weeks yet the rich guff footballers are allowed to play within a week if they get a negative test back.

Is that down to the sfa or the Scottish government?
    If the SFA weren’t incompetent ****s he’d be playing, so blame them.

Finding it hard to get up for this one today. Even harder to pick a team which inspires much confidence.

Lewis (just)
    Hoban Taylor Considine
    Kennedy Ferguson Hedges Hayes

These 8 if all fit and MacLennan if available.
    Struggling with the other 2 as McGinn, Leigh, Main, Cosgrove, Campbell, Ojo, Logan, Hernandez and Edmondson have all been terrible so far.

Big squad, little quality.
    Last edited by ByeByeScum2012; 05-12-2020 at 10:24 AM.

Is it on Red TV International?

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast