+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Paisley dudes V AFC Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    not phanny about with sideways and backward passes.
    There's a demand from fans that we play attacking fitba without resorting to clubbing the ball to a target man.

Sometimes, to do that, with an energetic opposition in our players' faces, keeping possession (ALWAYS a good thing, memorably defined by Bill Shankly "when we have the ball we're attacking, when we don't we're defending") means finding our own men with the ball, be they in front of play, level with play, or behind it. Such fannying about will be necessary for periods of any game. I'd rather be in possession than not.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    There's a demand from fans that we play attacking fitba without resorting to clubbing the ball to a target man.

Sometimes, to do that, with an energetic opposition in our players' faces, keeping possession (ALWAYS a good thing, memorably defined by Bill Shankly "when we have the ball we're attacking, when we don't we're defending") means finding our own men with the ball, be they in front of play, level with play, or behind it. Such fannying about will be necessary for periods of any game. I'd rather be in possession than not.
    Fair point. Unfortunately on what I have seen so far I just don’t think Ojo in particular and Campbell are good enough to play at this level.

I have no issue with the system we play when our best players are fit. Just think when playing sh!te like Hamilton and St Mirren we should go all out attack as we still have better players man for man.

Opinions and all that 😀

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

Aye but it’s the fannying about, passing back and fore around our own 18 yard line, followed by the punt upfield that really gets on my tits.

Hey, tits and fannies aren’t censored.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post

Go out and try and win the game, not phanny about with sideways and backward passes.
    I am with you on this. We should be playing Hernández (our most expensive signing under Del) because if he can’t do anything of note against St.Mirren then sent the tit out on loan somewhere as soon as.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Hey, tits and fannies aren’t censored.
    That's why we can see every one of your posts

Taylor dropped for today.

Aberdeen: Lewis, Hoban, Considine, Leigh, Kennedy, Ojo, Campbell, Hayes, McGinn, Cosgrove, Hedges.

Substitutes: Woods, Taylor, Devlin, Main, Hernandez, Edmondson, Ngwenya, Ramsay, Duncan.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's why we can see every one of your posts
    Arseholes are allowed too.

Hmm

I wonder if they’ve buggered up the censorship thingymabobby.

######## (self censored for racism, surprised it was allowed)

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast