+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Stevie Thommo

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I'm not sure I feel that I want to take moral guidance from a generation that spawns Big Brother, Love Island, trolls others on the internet, is happier with blind dating someone they've met on the internet than someone who's tried to chat them up on the bus, rave around town on a Friday night having fueled themselves up on cheap cider wearing barely enough to cover themselves and want to party in the midst of a Covid lockdown.

But if they feel that handbags and skirts are the biggest worries they have then they are in for a big shock when the real world hits them.

Nonetheless our time has been and gone and I can only sit back, pray and attempt not to upset the sensitivities of your grandkids who I'm sure are paragons of common sense as are mine (I hope).
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That seemed a reasonable post until you mocked cheap cider. Not only that, but you restricted it to Friday nights.
    I daren't go into town on Saturday nights, and surely you're not alluding to Sunday behaviour?

You old buggers need to lighten up a bit.
    I thought it was the others who were having an issue

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Confess I'm a bit confused about not ticking the 'relevant' box, being female, and we're talking about s e xism, but I could be misunderstanding your post (still got a bit of a post covid foggy brain at times).
    It was probably my poor wording rather than your foggy brain! I said that I am a white heteros exual male, and guessed you were only two of those things, the point being that you may have experienced prejudice for the one on which we are different, which your post suggests is the case. I shouldn't have talked about boxes being ticked, I think that may have confused things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    I hope there is more to this than meets the eye.

On the face of it this is completely ridiculous.
    I will never forgive the BBC for putting me in the unedifying position of having to sympathise with Steve Thompson. It's a greater conflict than flesh and blood can stand!

As long as I don't have to watch a football match where he is managing either side I'm happy whatever happens. Stick to local radio match summarising Steve and watch your mouth.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456