+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Player Ratings versus Wealdstone

Player Ratings versus Wealdstone

My debut but this time I am just as qualified as anyone so go easy on me please. I promise I won't do another until I'm finally back in the UK.Ultimately the most impressive thing is not a lot of stand outs but a great team performance.

Slocombe - 7 - Not a lot to do distribution reasonable.
    Brindley - 7 - Did a good job tends to be a little eratic on the ball but gave little away. Bit sideways especially in the second half.
    Reeves - 7 - Steady controlled and surprisingly versatile.
    Doyle 7 - You don't need him when its this easy and perhaps he should have been rested but he's a fantastic leader.
    Turner 7 - Solid at the back.
    Boldjewin - 7 - Needs confidence. Good finish. Gave his all.
    Wootton 7 0 tireless effort always gives his all and unlucky not to be on the score sheet.
    Rawlinson - 8 - Didn't put a foot wrong.
    Kelly Evans -6- Needlessly booked. He has a bit of the little man thing going on. I don't like him and hope McCrory recovers soon.
    Sam - 8 - Fantastic finish, surprisingly nimble, and just a bit strange. Like him. Faded in the second half.
    Rodrigues - 7 and a bit - Has huge potential. Snatches at things a bit.

Subs

O'brien - 6- ok wont miss him.
    Knowles 7- Not enough time to make an impact made an impact.

Ardley 9 - spot on mate well done.
    Last edited by queenslandpie; 28-11-2020 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Spelling

Agreed with everything on here. think you mean Knowles not Spencer as sub?( maybe wishful thinking!!) personally would like to see Chicksen given a go at LB

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    Agreed with everything on here. think you mean Knowles not Spencer as sub?( maybe wishful thinking!!) personally would like to see Chicksen given a go at LB
    Yeah sorry I've had a few beers its taken me ages to write it anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    My debut but this time I am just as qualified as anyone so go easy on me please. I promise I won't do another until I'm finally back in the UK.Ultimately the most impressive thing is not a lot of stand outs but a great team performance.

Brindley - 7 - Did a good job tends to be a little eratic on the ball but gave little away. Bit sideways especially in the second half.
    Doyle 7 - You don't need him when its this easy and perhaps he should have been rested but he's a fantastic leader.
    Wootton 7 0 tireless effort always gives his all and unlucky not to be on the score sheet.
    Kelly Evans -6- Needlessly booked. He has a bit of the little man thing going on. I don't like him and hope McCrory recovers soon.
    Sam - 8 - Fantastic finish, surprisingly nimble, and just a bit strange. Like him. Faded in the second half.

Subs

Fair enough. But I take issue with Doyle being a great leader. Not for us he ain't! He needs replacing in January.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    High scores IMHO.

Subs

I would boost Rodriguez up to 8. He made us tick and got in some great positions. He was heavily involved in our excellent attacking work during the first half. Looks a real find!

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    I would boost Rodriguez up to 8. He made us tick and got in some great positions. He was heavily involved in our excellent attacking work during the first half. Looks a real find!
    I just think he needed to make more of things. I can agree with you but he needs to find a bit more. I'm excited about him and I agree with you.

Subs

Pretty much agree, apart from DKE who would be one of the first names on my teamsheet. If McCrory returns I would put DKE at right back instead of Brindley.

Whoever said Doyle needs to be replaced in January - can't disagree more. I think he had a superb game, controlling things. This might be his last season but I think he is what we need until the end of this one.

Really pleased for Sam - never given a chance by some supporters but I think there could be really good things to come from him.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Pretty much agree, apart from DKE who would be one of the first names on my teamsheet. If McCrory returns I would put DKE at right back instead of Brindley.

Whoever said Doyle needs to be replaced in January - can't disagree more. I think he had a superb game, controlling things. This might be his last season but I think he is what we need until the end of this one.

Really pleased for Sam - never given a chance by some supporters but I think there could be really good things to come from him.
    Don't agree on DKE, but I am so pleased for Sam and what a finish. Doyle well you know what you are going to get and I,m sure Neal loves that. He's toast for the first team at the end of it whenever that is but I do hope he stays at the club afterwards.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast