+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fa cup rarnd 3

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Dunt forget to record Emmerdale.
    Arr on wi it , then Corrie , Aynsley, Corrie , Rio Ferdinand prog , Emmadale flick thru intervals , shud avoid that shyte I A C G M O O H then , afoor News at ten on at 25 past Remote red hot a need a lay darn nar , accun see why James Royle gets upset !!! My arse

Made up for Marine drawing Spurs at home and with 1600 fans allowed in .

Tie of the round for me .

Yeah good luck to em. Ive got nowt against Tottingham & Harry Kane etc, but I hope they feel uncomfy as possible and get the fright of their lives in this tie.

Whereas us, we've got the other team beginning with T, and no I dun't mean Torquay lol. It means a return to Oakwell for the king of buffoonery, Keef the cowboy Hill.
    Last edited by Acido; 01-12-2020 at 10:37 AM.

I used to love Keith Hill. A real character I could relate to. Far better than the last two automatons Struber and Ismael just spouting coaching cliches who I can't tek to at all. Loved Daniel Stendel by the way before the xenophobe stuff flies in.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I used to love Keith Hill. A real character I could relate to. Far better than the last two automatons Struber and Ismael just spouting coaching cliches who I can't tek to at all. Loved Daniel Stendel by the way before the xenophobe stuff flies in.
    Would you say Hecky was an automaton as well then, a sort of cross between Mark Robins & Mel Machin & Allan Clarke.
    Yes Keefy Hill did always impress me at first with his comments, but that weird and often wacky unpredictability quickly grew stale.

Arr liked Morais idda gorrus goowin warnt gen a chance " believe "

Keith Hill told it how he saw it and I respected that to a certain degree. However, by constantly embattling himself I dont believe it made his task here any easier. Tha needs barnsley fans behind thi rather than divided. The moment he walked through the oakwell doors he decided to put himself in solitude cos he couldn't resist opening his trap.

In my experience thy ez to earn the respect and the reight afooar thy opuns thi trap wi certain issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Would you say Hecky was an automaton as well then, a sort of cross between Mark Robins & Mel Machin & Allan Clarke.
    Yes Keefy Hill did always impress me at first with his comments, but that weird and often wacky unpredictability quickly grew stale.
    He wo treated same as Hecky who lost Hourihane and Winnall and Bree when he lost Vaz Te, Drinkwater and Banks just as he was on to something.
    Maybe this automaton will lose Mowatt , Woodrow and Solbauer this January

Banks?

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Banks?
    Dun't know where that came from --meant Butterfield

Vaz Te, Drinkwater and Butterfield lost for various reasons within weeks.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 01-12-2020 at 03:19 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast