+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fa cup rarnd 3

Fa cup rarnd 3

It couldn't happen ageeun could it ?
    Marine v Havant & Waterlooville on Sunday , winners at Home to Barnsley
    Might be a good idea to get knocked out early though , we can concentrate on pushing fo play offs !!,
    I know nobody would be allowed to go just nar but
    Arsenal or Spurs Away would be good , 2 grounds we've never played at ,

For me Roma the first two rounds of this once great competition is where the real enjoyment is these days .

To see these players at minor non league clubs put out league clubs and the sheer emotion and joy is the only thing left to savour in my opinion .

Once it gets to the third round and the PL and Championship clubs come in it dies of death .

It's pointless trying to keep the FA cup flag raised anymore , its gone now for ever .

Very sad .

If you end up with H & W, that’s the closest thing you’ll get to playing Pompey without actually meeting us.

Blunts A

Quote Originally Posted by cunninglinguist View Post
    If you end up with H & W, that’s the closest thing you’ll get to playing Pompey without actually meeting us.
    Which is probably not a bad thing given last season's debacle at Fratton Park .

Hey up Pompey kid lol, nice to see you have found Tykes mad.

I honestly believe if we had reached the Final !! We would have won , Our name would have deservedly been on the FA Cup , i don't remember your run to the Final (WBA was one game ? ) ,having dispatched Liverpool and Chelsea they should have handed us the Trophy !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I honestly believe if we had reached the Final !! We would have won , Our name would have deservedly been on the FA Cup , i don't remember your run to the Final (WBA was one game ? ) ,having dispatched Liverpool and Chelsea they should have handed us the Trophy !
    They put Man Utd out at Old Trafford in the quarter final Roma too .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    They put Man Utd out at Old Trafford in the quarter final Roma too .

Yes that was a mad day. What odds would thy av got on us beating Chelsea & Pompey winning at old trafford?

One of my best feelings being a Reds fan that day.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Yes that was a mad day. What odds would thy av got on us beating Chelsea & Pompey winning at old trafford?

One of my best feelings being a Reds fan that day.
    I was listening to Talk Sport on the friday as the semi final weekend approached .

An Arsenal fan was on complaining about the four semi finalists , their lack of pedigree and how we'd all devalued that years FA cup .

I can't remember who was hosting the show but he listened and let the caller finish before telling him some facts about the four semi finalists .

" Are you aware that between the four semi finalists they have appeared in 14 finals and won the cup 8 times ? "

The caller went remarkably quiet and then admitted he did not .

The host then promptly cut away from the caller and just let that one hang for the listeners to absorb .

Brilliant retort I thought .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast