+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who would be on your January shopping list if funds were made available?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Yes, realism has truly kicked in.
    Lol.

Can we drop a player from the 25 but still keep him at the club? How does the rule work.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Can we drop a player from the 25 but still keep him at the club? How does the rule work.
    What do you mean drop? How can you leave someone 'just out' of a team never to play again? Are you referring to a particular player say Mattock or Wood? No you can't do that. We would have to sell one in order to bring one in......or two or three or four....
    Last edited by Brin; 28-11-2020 at 02:18 PM.

We could do with finding another mark Robins

I’d sign Luke Jephcott from Plymouth other than that no one I get what you mean about wood retiring but we have icky Angus Robertson tilt I think it’s something for summer window not January in my opinion

What do you mean drop? How can you leave someone 'just out' of a team never to play again? Are you referring to a particular player say Mattock or Wood? No you can't do that. We would have to sell one in order to bring one in......or two or three or four....
    How are we going to Chieo back after the New Year then???

Can we send Blackman back in Jan???

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Blades neighbour tells me Sharp's legs have "gone",Brin. I would hope our well feted Recruitment Manager is trawling the reserve continental leagues like other clubs in our division but i very much doubt he looks beyond the UK.

He don’t need any legs ? He only operates in the six yard box !!

Not sure about that ? I would think you could drop one player out and register another ?

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Not sure about that ? I would think you could drop one player out and register another ?
    I think you can make changes to your squad throughout the January window

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123