+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Netflix

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    Wrinkly, I think they have finished the free trial, unfortunately .
    Yes - sorry Lincs. Copied and pasted - old news as you say.
    Anyway I'm a fan of Netflix - good value imho

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    The price is based more on how many devices you want to watch things on.

We have the standard plan with 2 users and HD

Quality is fine

You need the higher priced plan I’d you want UHD

We like Netflix, better than Amazon Prime

Bear in mind you can bale out of Netflix at any time without penalty. Charges are on a month by month basis

Like you we think tonight’s viewing on terrestrial is garbage.
    Are you on sky q?

Thanks Grist and BramleyMiller. Going to give it a go on HD .
    If you get it and you're a Trekie then Star Trek Discovery well worth a watch

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    If you get it and you're a Trekie then Star Trek Discovery well worth a watch
    It’s very “woke” just for the sake of it, adding nothing to the plot

A 4K amazon firestick and a mate that knows how is all you need.

Can’t remember last time I watched terrestrial telly.

Thats a coincidence Scum, I do have a mate who is constantly telling me me to give the fire stick a go , but, for my sins , Im old school and don't feel comfortable with the concept. Im not preaching or being holier than thou its just Ive gone through life conforming and up to now its served me well. Boring I guess

Thats a coincidence Scum, I do have a mate who is constantly telling me me to give the fire stick a go , but, for my sins , Im old school and don't feel comfortable with the concept. Im not preaching or being holier than thou its just Ive gone through life conforming and up to now its served me well. Boring I guess
    If you've not seen Breaking Bad you've got to give it a go

I used to champion the BBC Wrinkly, and even now they do have the occasional top quality drama and documentary, but their sport coverage is now abysmal . The 2 minutes they give up before every programme to push forthcoming programmes could be used for commercials, ( no breaks during programmes) and the money raised used to compete with Sky etc to broadcast England cricket, football and Formula 1 etc.

Fair play. I understand that.

I used to champion the BBC Wrinkly, and even now they do have the occasional top quality drama and documentary, but their sport coverage is now abysmal . The 2 minutes they give up before every programme to push forthcoming programmes could be used for commercials, ( no breaks during programmes) and the money raised used to compete with Sky etc to broadcast England cricket, football and Formula 1 etc.
    You’re not on your own regarding the BBC, it’s on the decline

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast