+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Bournemouth Post Match Thoughts

Just seen the extended highlights and their goalkeeper really does keep them in the game.We can take a lot of self belief from yesterday's game.So many positives to take out of it,well done Warney.

Jason Tindall moaning again in the Bournemouth Echo, saying the superb Matt Olosunde tackle was a foul that the referee missed
    What an excuse for a manager, nothing wrong with Matt's last ditch tackle to save a certain goal. Another bunch of sour grapes from
    Tindall AGAIN.

Is he talking about the same ref that didn’t send their player off? What a knob

I think someone has mentioned penalties in this weekends games.
    Just watched the three from Us, Watford and Norwich and I’ve got to say the ref are either cheats or just plain **** at their jobs.

I stand by ours was a pen very soft but if you give the ref reason (especially against a so called bigger club) then it’s always going to be a pen

Norwich definitely not, keeper went for the ball like he’s suppose to do, knocked the ball away but player goes down so another pen it is, imo I don’t think the ref could’ve have seen it so why would he give it? “Bigger club” may be the answer, Keith Stroud may be the other

100% not a pen for Watford, player definitely didn’t touch him, on this occasion I can see maybe the ref saw the incident from behind and quite far away but I doubt he actually saw any touch, the link on the other hand might have been in a better position but clearly didn’t say anything

Disrespectfully Tindall claimed Ladapo did not mean to score his second goal.How the hell does he know?If that had have been scored in the premiership it would have had a much better response.What we do know is that the diving cheat who got their penalty DID mean to influence the very poor referee we had.They certainly also DID mean to take Freddie with that horrible tackle that should have been red.You are a disgrace Tindall !!!

I said in the match thread I think penalties are going the way of LBW's in cricket.

The technology shows more penalties are given; in cricket DRS show more LBW's are actually out. It gives officials more confidence to give them throughout the respective sports.

Regarding VAR - I think the technology will lead to fewer players going off-side.

Ive seen in rugby and cricket players change technique and style of play due to what the technolgy rules on. I think it will happen in football and benefit the game.

Just read an article on one of their fan sites and it says "you wouldnt get into an argument with an idiot as the would drag you down to their level"

...what drivel, rally bad when teams dont acknowledge their opponents efforts

One of their fans reacting to Tindall saying Olusunde's 'foul' changed the game

Thats a stupid comment Jason and I hope its been taken out of context as you are better than that, There was no foul at all, if the rotherham guy was playing for us you would have been telling the world it was worthy of the premiership. There was no tuning point in the game we just could not compete with the pressing game.

Name:  1FAE7959-2A9A-497B-B512-BFA72DE79EE6.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  16.4 KB

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast