+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Bournemouth Post Match Thoughts

I prefer to listen to the guy who looks like he knows something about football.

On paper 2 points lost but in reality honestly think we were lucky to get the point. Rotherham stronger and more committed for large chunks of the game and we looked so vulnerable especially from set plays... a point though

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Freddie is an Alan Clarke sniffer. Get that ball bobbling about in the 6 yard box and he will have it. He's an old fashioned goal hanger which i used to pride myself on in the playground! (Not that I scored many even then and much to the annoyance of my team mates when they had just dribbled the length of the pitch before I tried to take the accolades!-I once got chased down the playground and lamped by my own chuffin team mates for doing this. So ungrateful!)

Nowt wrong with being a goal hanger as long as you put the ball in the net. Its up to us to get the ball into the 6 yard box.
    Yes but you don't normally use the offside rule playing in the playground, so goal rakers are basically annoying cheats.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213