+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bournemouth Post Match Thoughts

As we all agree great point for us, this was one of those games where a full house at NYS could have carried the team onto victory

So disappointed

I wanted 3-2 win.

Great game, makes a difference when you want to play and set up right
    Blackman was dick most of time, why would you be that far out when they have a free kick that close?
    Great save though
    Lindsay just makes me smile when on pitch
    Ladapo good goals not sure his 2nd was meant but who cares
    Yes Ihiekwe will miss next game picking his fifth yellow up (has he took over from Mattock?)
    Mattock did well today and can definitely put a cross in
    Well done on the change Warney it worked fantastic
    Motm hmm think I’ll go their keeper Mattock

Still 19th but 13 points this time
    Last edited by millertop; 28-11-2020 at 05:26 PM.

I hope anyone who doubted our ability to compete in this league watched today. Anyone who says we dont have the quality. Do we have the quality to pass like Brazil and score after 30 passes, nope. Do we have the qualities to press, show desire, hunger, do what we do best in putting players under pressure by getting in their face, competing for everything? Yes we do!

We got at them from the first minute to the last, 90 minutes of what we do best and if we had won today nobody could say we didnt deserve it against a team just down from the Prem.

The formation suits us as many have predicted on here. With better goalkeeping we would have won today. Without a very good goalkeeper for them today we would have won.

They believed and I thoroughly enjoyed watching. More of that and we will do just fine. Great performance lads

Just seen the studio reporter on Sky. Bournemouth will be disappointed with the result as they had the star quality.
    Typical bias but who cares! Great result & well done you Millers.
    I ditched my red pants so no stopping us now. Onwards & upwards.

Yep Blackman a stupid pen to give away. I wunt have minded if he had redeemed himself by saving it. He was nowhere near it a chuffin gain. He must be one of our worst pen savers for a long time for us. We do need to get him practising his pen saves.

The last min save was good tho as you say tho Brin.

Typical Freddie goals. We need to keep getting that ball onto the 6 yars box because he will be sniffing,

Thought all CMs all played well particularly Jamie Lyndsey who was all over the pitch getting stuck in and had hard luck with an header. Good game from Wiles and better from Tree.

A well deserved point. We are a gnats off staying in this league. Maybe 3 5 2 is the way forward.

Somebody on twitter says ICky is out On Tues. I hope not because we will be buggered if Woody is still not fit,

A note on the ref: Wa nk again, Why do I get the feeling they just cant wait to give pens against us and book and send off our players

MOM: Jamie Lyndsey, Keep playing like that lad and you will end up in the Scotland squad.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 28-11-2020 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Just seen the studio reporter on Sky. Bournemouth will be disappointed with the result as they had the star quality.
    Typical bias but who cares! Great result & well done you Millers.
    I ditched my red pants so no stopping us now. Onwards & upwards.
    ****er springs to mind

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    So disappointed
    I was with your Blackman comment on the match thread. I took the next 5 minutes waiting for the BBC text update to tell me it was 2-3

A tremendous performance by the lads, every one of them wearing that shirt today would have had a standing ovation.That is the only regret,not being allowed to watch it It shows to me that we have a squad more than capable of competing against the best.After conceding a very soft penalty against the run of play we got the equaliser through Freddie and finished the half well.Second half we again took the game to the high flyers and continued to play well and I'm sure the away team left thankfully taking a point with them.Well done Warney,I'm proud to be a Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I was with your Blackman comment on the match thread. I took the next 5 minutes waiting for the BBC text update to tell me it was 2-3

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Giddy, I say as I see it, unlike some rose tinted glass wearers, hence my post above. Praise where it's due, ridicule where it's due.
    It must be the Christmas spirit, Brin. Keep taking it!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast