+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bournemouth Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Don't be rude Lol..
    Les is an old pal of mine.
    He said on commentary first time I’ve worn gloves ! I can remember him wearing gloves when we used to play in Rawmarsh Park and getting ridiculed for it 🤫😋

He must have meant it because he don’t normally pass !

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    A well deserved point but it's a pity the man of the match, their goalkeeper , complained so much to the referee to get Ickie booked.He will now miss the next match against Brentford.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Also why didn't our whole team rush to their player who should have been sent off for the challenge on Ladapo. He should have been sent off for that but our players are no good at trying to convince the ref.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    It was never a penalty. Blackman is being criticised but he never touched him. Their player should have been booked. Blatant cheating.

As for their fans they probably only jumped on the bandwagon when they went to the Prem.

Still very pleased with the draw which, but for three cracking saves from their goalie would have brought a win.

I hope this gives us confidence because having seen both Norwich and Bournemouth, I am not impressed with either. Not seen Watford yet but they were my tip to win the league at the start of the season.
    We've recently been fined for not controlling our players v Norwich, so maybe we've tempered our protests a little. Poor very soft penalty with minimal contact but a penalty nonetheless. Referee was never going to change his mind, not without VAR. Unless the rules have changed only the captain can approach the ref, double standards from referee's. The Bournemouth player went down as if he'd been shot, giving the ref a difficult decision to make.
    Stats say 36 fouls in the game, 20 against us & 16 against them. Two yellow cards for us & three for them. They also took Joe & Freddie out of the game completely, so which one was the physical side?
    Poor referee all round, let's hope we don't see him again this season.
    Last edited by Godsend.F.C.; 29-11-2020 at 07:25 AM.

Blackman for late keeping scores level Icky A Mac Wiles Crooks Smith all 7 Harding Mattock Olosunde Ladapo all 8 Lindsay 9

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    We've recently been fined for not controlling our players v Norwich, so maybe we've tempered our protests a little. Poor very soft penalty with minimal contact but a penalty nonetheless. Referee was never going to change his mind, not without VAR. Unless the rules have changed only the captain can approach the ref, double standards from referee's. The Bournemouth player went down as if he'd been shot, giving the ref a difficult decision to make.
    Stats say 36 fouls in the game, 20 against us & 16 against them. Two yellow cards for us & three for them. They also took Joe & Freddie out of the game completely, so which one was the physical side?
    Poor referee all round, let's hope we don't see him again this season.
    Yes still the same rule but refs just decide to ignore certain clubs.
    I moan more or less every week about officials but he’s definitely the worst one this season for both sides
    Agree it was a pen.
    That free kick they had where Blackman was way off his line ( ) should’ve been awarded to us the diving cheating ******* and some of their fans called us
    They also should have been one of them sent off for a 2nd bookable offence but ref didn’t want to do that
    We don’t need var we need them to know and stick with the rules for all clubs the ****ers.
    Oh and fourth official was a waste of space, how far out of box were they from dugout at times?

Think you can see the officials pissme off
    Last edited by millertop; 29-11-2020 at 08:25 AM.

Ladapo and Mattock in team of day (FL paper) with Ladapo star man, can’t argue with that

Agreed.
    The way he took out three bmouth defenders and just ghosted past them for his second was very impressive.

Wendy fan saying he's going to demand a refund from Ifollow,that was not entertainment.Don't worry,it can only get better, can't it?

The Archies

Who was the trails number 10 for us yesterday who scored two goals.

He was sharp, positive , worked hard off the ball and gambled on the crosses.

Not seen anything like it this season.

Give the trialist another game.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast