+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bournemouth Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Smith looks more interested in the game with Freddie to play along side him. Jury is out on Hirst, there's more to come from him, he's not settled into our way of playing yet, there's a player in there.
    Both our goals were sublime.
    I think Hirst maybe needs to start games if we go two up front or behind the 1 (Smith) but can we afford to do that? Not against Brentford no

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I think Hirst maybe needs to start games if we go two up front or behind the 1 (Smith) but can we afford to do that? Not against Brentford no
    Maybe try Hirst - Smith - Ladapo as a front three last twenty minutes against Brentford if we're losing and chasing the game.
    Brentford is 8pm kick off on Sky.

Thought it was a good all round effort from the team yesterday, Bournemouth in the end happy with a point and their Goalie the man of the match says it all.
    Freddy very good in the area with the ball at his feet, Bournemouth very crafty too, got decisions that should not have been. Ref conned, not the best.
    UTM

A good honest interview on the O/S if some haven't heard it. Mentioned Icky ban & his replacement.
    Tongue in cheek last remark as well..

We have Thommo

Yes Thommo has been on the bench recently so he must have been in PW,s thoughts anyway and impressing in training.
    A more than adequate replacement

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    We have Thommo
    Yes & we have Magic Hat as well. I would like to see Thompson at CB Tuesday.

If he's sticking with 3 he could go with Mattock and Clarke at wing back

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Yes & we have Magic Hat as well. I would like to see Thompson at CB Tuesday.
    Wood wasn’t on bench due to injury so might not be ready

I've a feeling he will play harding at cb and have olasunde at rb. Might not play 3 5 2 v Brentford so could just be olasunde harding goose mattock. If he was to play 3 5 2 assuming wood not fit or even if he was he may play harding goose and mattock as cbs and olasunde and Clarke as wing backs. I would be surprised
    If he played Thompson unless as rb. Could be any number if permutations.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast