+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bournemouth Post Match Thoughts

Bournemouth Post Match Thoughts

A good result or slightly disappointing in the end? Most were expecting a thrashing after our last two performances so once again the pack was shuffled and a point won against one of the favourites for the league. A game of two GKs?

Thoughts?

Just took a look and our first point against a top half team so well done!
    Last edited by CAMiller; 28-11-2020 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    A good result or slightly disappointing in the end?
    A good result AND slightly disappointing in the end.

That was a game that deserved a full house at NYS. More like that and we can turn it round.

Come on Brin! Where are ya? Let's be havin' yer!

Excellent performance well done everyone concerned we was much quicker in everything we did today unlike the last few games . Keep up that sort of momentum and we'll be ok

Don't fall off your chairs but my biggest praise tonight goes to Paul Warne for his brave set up against one of the in-form teams, well done Warney!!

Blackman - hero and villain. Was it a Penalty? Either way he shouldn't have followed their player that far out from his line. He still goes down in 33 and a third when trying to save a pen. He then pulls off a world class save late on, like I said, hero and villain. His late save will keep him in the net for the next game but boy it must be a fine line at dropping him.

The team - Magnificent! Much much much better. Smith/Crooks back to thier old selves, Lyndsay on rocket fuel, Freddie finding his goals again. Harding, what a signing this lad is turning out to be, the silent one who doesn't seem to get notice or praise but he's a great acquisition.

Across the midfield they played as a unit. Mattock's amazing crossing today...sublime. Great point not expected by many today.

I'll let others take over.....

Great point and no points gained on us by those below us. Well done Millers.

Great performance from the whole team. Would pick out Lindsay and Harding as the Millers best players, and Freddie took his goals really well. So pleased tonight as I don’t think I expected it.

Great game everyone played a part let's keep it going who will replace ike on Tuesday has got 5 bookings step in captain woody

Great performance and disappointing to get a draw...well done Warney and the lads

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    Come on Brin! Where are ya? Let's be havin' yer!
    Giddy, I say as I see it, unlike some rose tinted glass wearers, hence my post above. Praise where it's due, ridicule where it's due.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast