+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haw kel..

Haw kel..

Awesome result for Chorley,for Peterborough to go a goal up after two minutes and then Chorley to come back and win 1-2 against a much higher club was outstanding,fingers crossed for your mate to pull out a big club for some tv money

Did you watch it, Chalks? I thought we were in for a cricket score after they scored so early but Chorley were superb after that. Over the moon for Jamie and hopefully this will keep the club going for years to come.

Yeah I saw it kel,I was gutted when the first goal went in early but Chorley was always in it,they came close to scoring a few times what with the missed penalty and shots hitting the post,I'm really pleased for the club after the disappointment of being relegated when nobody else was,I will be watching the draw on Monday and hoping for a decent draw for them to get some tv money

This is quite a result, Peterboro have serious money. Do you know someone connected to Chorley Kel. ?

I shall answer on kels behalf Frank as he's not one for mentioning it but he's a good mate of the Chorely manager Jamie Vermiglio

Oh, thats interesting. As Kel knows we are disconnected from his social circle, so anything said here goes no further. Do you have interesting stories to tell Kel? What is the Chorley dressing room like?, what i mean by that is what are the characters like? etc. Or is it what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Chorley v Derby

That's got to be a good bet for some live tv money whether it's BBC or BT Sport,Marine v Spurs are nailed on for prime spot but with Rooney in charge of out of form Derby there could well be another cup upset,I suppose that Chorley are tier three and no fans allowed in which is a disappointment for them
    Is Jamie on the BBC staff,he's been on every show so far?

No idea, Frank, I don’t know any Chorley players. I know Jamie from when we used to work together at the same company about 20 years ago. That’s it really.

Oh, i thought he might confide in you, or something like that. I can imagine being a football manager would be extremely difficult.

Fantastic 2-0 result for Chorley against Derby who fielded an Under 23 squad due to Covid but thats not Chorleys fault is it and they march into the fifth round draw tomorrow

I've now decided to support Chorely till I die due partly because they play in the same strip as Notts,partly because they are nicknamed The Magpies like Notts but mainly because they are in the draw tomorrow night,it's just such a great shame that us die hards can't go and watch the game,fingers crossed for a big club kel,Utd or City would be great ��

Coommmeee On Yooouuuu Pies!!

I'm looking forward to seeing Jamie in his usual BBC slot at 7pm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)