+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: New manager

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    I agree with blowupsheep...#LennyTime
    Lenny and Klinsmann dream team. Next level management - make it happen Cormack.

Neil Lennon probably still believes dons fans spat and threw coins and bottles at him at tynecastle. I really doubt the mong would come to aberdeen. Thank f*ck.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    I agree with blowupsheep...#LennyTime
    I like it, #LennyTime
    Cmon Mr Cormack make it happen, you know it just makes sense.

Paul Lambert’s left his job at Ipswich- not sure if he’s a possibility for us or maybe Celtic. Have never seen any of his teams playing so no idea what kind of style he has. Was a good player though.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Paul Lambert’s left his job at Ipswich- not sure if he’s a possibility for us or maybe Celtic. Have never seen any of his teams playing so no idea what kind of style he has. Was a good player though.
    Lambert is a fairly mediocre (at best) manager. We don’t want him.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Lambert is a fairly mediocre (at best) manager. We don’t want him.
    He wouldn’t be any better than what we have at present.
    I still think we’ve missed a trick not trying to get Jim Goodwin before he signed that 3 year extension at St Mirren. Neil Lennon is a no for me , he’s no better than McInnes when he doesn’t have loads of Money to spend .

I've said it before,i'd go for someone like Darren Fletcher,1st team coach at Man Utd now,wont be scared off the bigot brothers and would have some good contacts down south

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    I've said it before,i'd go for someone like Darren Fletcher,1st team coach at Man Utd now,wont be scared off the bigot brothers and would have some good contacts down south
    Aye good shout but unfortunately the money down there is obscene, why would he leave that to come up to the arse end of nowhere to manage in a league that is poor quality and no money .
    Surely he’ll be looking to stay in England and if he does leave the set up at Man U it’ll be for a managers role down there .

At the risk of sounding like a stuck record, the ideal candidate is right under our noses (well, he lives in Bergen anyway), Kjetil Knutsen https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55029939

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Aye good shout but unfortunately the money down there is obscene, why would he leave that to come up to the arse end of nowhere to manage in a league that is poor quality and no money .
    Surely he’ll be looking to stay in England and if he does leave the set up at Man U it’ll be for a managers role down there .
    Objection me lud! If were talking about the "arse end of nowhere" surely this accolade is reserved for the Port Glasgow/ Greenock area?

Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast