+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: New manager

Danny Cowley , currently out of management and working as a motivational speaker .....we certainly need someone who can motivate us and transform these players into winners.
    Don’t know if this Enzo boy is a serious suggestion , he’s Man City's head of youth development so I canna see that happening.
    I think the important thing for this appointment is to bring in someone who will try and play some entertaining football , someone who the fans will take to . McInnes had his moments but he was never really a fan’s favorite. Short term is the way to go for this appointment I think , 2 years maximum and see where we are at.

Could Glass do a Davidson? Callum, not Ruth. Loving the Black Wifie suggestion! No offence meant, I'm taking the knee as I type.

Heard Lambert's name getting mentioned. I dont understand why anyone thinks a manager who has just been sacked for under-achieving would do a job at Aberdeen. The same goes for Lennon.

As long as it’s not an obvious name from the usual Scottish management Merry-go-round - ie not Hughes, Lennon, Robinson or any of that lot.

Time to think out the box a bit, give them 3 years and then get someone else in at that point to freshen things up and take us on further. 3 years at a time is the way to go.

I’m hoping we go for something different. Cormack promised attacking football so surely that rules out the usual SPL suspects.

Someone with an attacking philosophy and tactical nous with good contacts abroad so we can get some flair players in.

Dan Petrescu. Currently looking at an offer from Voluntari, 14th in Romanian Liga 1.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    C’mon folks, McInnes is finally away. Who is in the shortlist and who would you accept as the new Dons manager?
    Neil Francis Lennon

Davie Robertson ????

For F'uck Sake!

I was sitting in front of him when he nearly got his head kicked in at Ibrox for that Tim game.
    Called his son Mason.

Aye, that's going to unite the fans.

What about Callum Davidson? Nae sure how long his contract is at St Johnstone but he must have some good contacts from his time playing and coaching in the English Championship. Maybe nae the most exciting suggestion but I canna see us employing some mad foreigner who wants to play attacking football all the time . I think it will be a fairly “safe” appointment but hopefully something a bit more inspiring than your standard middle of the road spfl manager .....see Wright, Robinson etc

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Davie Robertson ????

For F'uck Sake!

I was sitting in front of him when he nearly got his head kicked in at Ibrox for that Tim game.
    Called his son Mason.

Aye, that's going to unite the fans.
    We're bigger than that.

Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast