+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869

Thread: New manager

Yip

Then, five minutes into out first game next season we get a soft penalty awarded against us and a player (Broon) sent aff.

I'm not being pessimistic, I'm dying to work up some excitement but experience says........

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    That was me that said that. Pulled it out of thin air tho`........!!

( I`m also guilty of suggesting the 2 Internationalists that " Brooner" was allegedly bringing with him were Leigh, and Gallacher. Made that up too. !!
    Then when other folk started repeating these rumours, and it started getting printed in the glasgow press, I began to get a thrill out of inventing sheeiittte. I`ve now just gone and planted another one , that next signing will be Stephen Donnell ? )

Be interesting watching all this grow arms and legs. Heck, who knows might give the real players and agents ideas too.............. If the O Donnell thing comes off, think I`ll try for Messi next.
    Even if he wouldn’t cost £1 million im not sure about bringing Kamberi back next season.

Be better off trying to get Watkins back.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Even if he wouldn’t cost £1 million im not sure about bringing Kamberi back next season.

Be better off trying to get Watkins back.
    Neither would be safe with us though ?

We have a worse record with Striker Injuries than Spinal Tap did with Drummers !!

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869