+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: New manager

If the internationals are Taylor & Bain, then that would put a different slant on it

Its now official Steven Glass new manager of Aberdeen FC,

Glass confirmed by club website and twitter. Good luck son.

Like any new manager only time will tell if Glass is the right man. However, it looks to me that Cormack’s plan all along was to bring in his own puppet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    Like any new manager only time will tell if Glass is the right man. However, it looks to me that Cormack’s plan all along was to bring in his own puppet.
    Yep, i smell sh1te.

Hopefully Glass does well and it works out though.

They’ll get my backing.
    By all accounts (that matter), Glass was highly thought of over there. His stint as the first team coach was always a gap filler until they got their guy in.
    Hopefully MSM is right with the brown and 2 internationalists.. and the England boy is sure to have plenty contacts and names in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    Brown always comes across as a nice, softly spoken lad in interviews, and I've never heard him diss the Dons, indeed, I thought when we were running them close-ish a few years ago he was always very respectful. So he got pished one night and sat on the pavement eating some food....Woooooaaaaaaaa!!! Big ****ing deal! I like him all the more for that. If memory is correct that was when Delia's time was coming to an end and there was some speculation that he was done as well. So he possibly wasn't in a very good place. Anyway, we saw what happened next, BR came in and Brown took his play up a notch. A few posters on here have said SB coming in could knock some of the fannnies that we already have into shape attitude wise and I buy into that. This is the "different" appointment that we all crave. I'M IN.
    Remember one of the times at hampden when we actually gave them a game and instead of celebrating with his own fans he came over to wind us up. Prick of the highest order and a stick on to be sent off every game if he plays in a red shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Seen this point raised on Twitter & I tend to agree. Nobody will give a f*ck about Scott Browns past when he smashes Ryan Jack
    Totally agree. I’ve no problem with the club recruiting players who are thuggish on the field, so long as they’re not thuggish off it.

Don’t know much about Scott Brown as a person but if he signs then he’s a Don and I wish him all the best. As others have said, I expect he’ll bring some badly needed bite onto the pitch and professionalism to training.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    Yip, which is his right, but why spin us a yarn o sh1te about going through applications and considering options?

Quote Originally Posted by Beach_End_Bob View Post
    Yip, which is his right, but why spin us a yarn o sh1te about going through applications and considering options?
    Exactly this. It was always going to be Glass. Cormack last week was clearly telling us what we wanted to hear rather than the truth about selection and due process.
    Don’t treat us like mug punters Davie boy.

Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast