+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool boss criticises BT Sport and calls Chris Wilder 'selfish'

Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool boss criticises BT Sport and calls Chris Wilder 'selfish'

He might be right on some things but he always throws dummy out when they don’t win.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55116311

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    He might be right on some things but he always throws dummy out when they don’t win.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55116311
    He threw his dummy out big style yesterday when Brighton converted a last minute penalty... 🙄

It's the Pitycity virus

I get so annoyed with this. He is a football manager. Before the days of sky tv his salary adjusted for Iinflation would be a couple of hundred thousand pounds. But it isn't. Its millions and its millions because of the money the tv companies put in. They said to the football industry if you let us broadcast a sh1tload of games in the following agreed timeslots we will give you several billion pounds to share amongst yourselves. Not all of you, not the community clubs or the scouts just a select bunch of really greedey feckers at the top clubs. You can pay yourselves millions.
    They said "millions just for rearranging some kick off times? yes please!" then as soon as they get the money its "so about these kick off times we agreed to change....
    It makes my blood boil. He personally has benefited by millions of pounds because of the kick off time. The reporter he is being aggressive towards didn't get any of that money. What a cnut.

Yes, I saw this and what a proper meltdown towards the reporter, who by the way kept his composure and oozed professionalism as opposed to Klopp. First time I've seen him lose it and boy did he. Apparently on MOTD he later apologised for his outburst, but too late the damage was already done.

I've always said that Managers should not be approached directly after a game as emotions could still be running high, unless their team won. Football is a very demanding game and meltdowns happen all the time. Fergie use to do it, Morhino recently did it and now they are top of the table he's a different person again to interview. As Greavsie use to say, 'It's a funny old game'

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Yes, I saw this and what a proper meltdown towards the reporter, who by the way kept his composure and oozed professionalism as opposed to Klopp. First time I've seen him lose it and boy did he. Apparently on MOTD he later apologised for his outburst, but too late the damage was already done.
    Which interview is that Brin? Surely not the one linked on this thread?

Just seen it. Des Kelly brings up the Milner injury. He knows Klopps opinion on it so I think the question is loaded and confrontational.

I think Klopp deals with it quite calmly. You can tell by the tone of Kellys voice he does not like what Klopp is saying.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...edule-brighton

See the interview on the bt twitter link.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Which interview is that Brin? Surely not the one linked on this thread?
    Lose the sarcasm cup cake. I was stating I saw it live as it happened. Have a nice afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Lose the sarcasm cup cake. I was stating I saw it live as it happened. Have a nice afternoon.
    Weird response.

Im simply saying if it is the interview above I just cant see the Klopp meltdown.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast