+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and v.attendance predictions vs. Dagenham & Redbridge 02.12.20 [NL]

0-0

I really, really hope Cal Roberts' injury isn't the same one Reeves had. Reeves ended up out of action for almost two years with his groin problem and surgery, recovery etc.

Fingers crossed.

D&R have the lowest average goals per game in the league, they haven't scored more than one goal in a league game since February. Defence isn't too bad though, they haven't conceded more than 2 since January and not conceded more than 2 at home since August 2019. Our record at their place isn't great but this should be the night we add to our only win down there which came during the Munto season.

1-0 Notts

Rare for us to play on a Wednesday these days, this will be our first away league game on a non-bank holiday Wednesday in over 11 years (since 19th August 2009 v Chesterfield).

Dagenham 1-4 Notts County

Wootton x 2, Reeves, Sam,

Its an ambitious result prediction but I’m confident if we can play how we did against Wealdstone and create as many chances against a more fatigued side we will score more than on Friday.

It all depends on how we start and approach the game positively or more cautious with us being away.

I’m going for a 1-1 draw after the Lord Mayor’s Show last Friday. Wootton the scorer although Enzio might have got a slight touch before it entered the net!
    This is a big game for Notts. I want to believe we’ve turned the corner, after last Friday, but suspect we might go back to our normal approach away from home.

I’m going for us undoing the away day hoodoo and getting a decent win 0-3, Wootton, Enzio, Rodriguez

Another clean sheet. 2-0 Notts. Rodriguez and another very late one from Wootton to settle the nerves.

Don't forget it's a 7pm kick off tonight

A game of two halves as usual.

2-3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast