+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stags Vs Daggers

Stags Vs Daggers

What a poor game between 2 poor teams. Every game is different, but we surley can't lose against these

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    What a poor game between 2 poor teams. Every game is different, but we surley can't lose against these

What surprised me is that there seemed no gulf in class whatsoever. Tho Muppetsfield seemed to have done a 'Cowntee' and nicked it with a last gasper.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    What surprised me is that there seemed no gulf in class whatsoever. Tho Muppetsfield seemed to have done a 'Cowntee' and nicked it with a last gasper.
    No gulf in class? Come on.

I know we made hard work of it, but we were way ahead of them in terms of possession, passing, control and chances created. FA Cup gives non-leaguers a boost, and made it a harder game than it should have been, but be real, we looked and played a lot better. Visit the Daggers forum and you'll see similar comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagnificent View Post

I know we made hard work of it, but we were way ahead of them in terms of possession, passing, control and chances created. FA Cup gives non-leaguers a boost, and made it a harder game than it should have been, but be real, we looked and played a lot better. Visit the Daggers forum and you'll see similar comments.
    I can only say it as I saw it, Staggy me owd china, but bear in mind I only watched the 'extra' time, not all of the match. From what I did watch, I saw 2 very evenly matched sides either of which COULD have won tho the Stags had the majority of the chances TO, actually win it.

Take comfort in the fact that you are still in the League and we aren't, so by that measure we are more chit than you at present.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagnificent View Post

As he said there was no difference in class, 2 piss poor teams, you wouldn't know who was the non league team, if you didn't know

I'd just like to say thanks to the stags for making that team play extra time so they are nice and tired for when we play them this week. Cheers chaps.