+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Not sending cards this Xmas, so here's my flute rendition to you all

O/T Not sending cards this Xmas, so here's my flute rendition to you all

I know it's early but I've been practicing so hard on my flute and wanted to get this out to you all before I forgot.

Lovely, Brin. It's pretty hard to play a consistent er...harmony to the main tune like that for so long. The second half was special. I had difficulty keeping my pet cobra in his basket.

Ha-ha brilliant, that made me laugh. I was expecting some lovely Schubert rendition of Ave Maria and then .... ha-ha

Bah humbug

I started it on low but had to turn it up, well done Brin keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Lovely, Brin. It's pretty hard to play a consistent er...harmony to the main tune like that for so long. The second half was special. I had difficulty keeping my pet cobra in his basket.
    ....pmsl CT. I'm just picturing the snake now

That made me genuinely laugh out loud. Brilliant Brin. Just brilliant. 🤣🤣🤣

Yo have just listened to the new Christmas Number One. Eat your heart out Cliff Richard

Ha ha ha Brin!

Can’t beat a recorder rendition of a classic pal

I've often been called tone deaf but if you listen right to the very end I think the very last note might have been a bit flat and to me it let down the performance.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I've often been called tone deaf but if you listen right to the very end I think the very last note might have been a bit flat and to me it let down the performance.
    Think you’re being too harsh on me CAM