+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Team for Birmingham

Team for Birmingham

After the 23 shots, 11 corners ...... with just one goal to show for it - I’m going for the radical approach.

................. Walton

........... Sol - Helic - Halme

Brittain - Stiles (or Palmer) - Kean - Williams

..... Thomas - Victor - Odour (or Stiles)

Mads had a nightmare against Blackburn - unprofessional display - so needs dropping to the bench. Always chance of scoring if Aapo is in the team.
    Although Mowatt has lifted his game over the last couple of months, I feel Stiles and Kean look more threatening and productive.
    Chaplin and Woodrow need resting - Victor has to start as he’s the only striker with the strength and ability to hold the ball up to create chances for others.
    Looking at that lineup I don’t know where the goals will come from - but the chances of scoring can’t be worse than what what we saw against Blackburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    After the 23 shots, 11 corners ...... with just one goal to show for it - I’m going for the radical approach.

................. Walton

........... Sol - Helic - Halme

Brittain - Stiles (or Palmer) - Kean - Williams

..... Thomas - Victor - Odour (or Stiles)

Mads had a nightmare against Blackburn - unprofessional display - so needs dropping to the bench. Always chance of scoring if Aapo is in the team.
    Although Mowatt has lifted his game over the last couple of months, I feel Stiles and Kean look more threatening and productive.
    Chaplin and Woodrow need resting - Victor has to start as he’s the only striker with the strength and ability to hold the ball up to create chances for others.
    Looking at that lineup I don’t know where the goals will come from - but the chances of scoring can’t be worse than what what we saw against Blackburn.
    Nudge , just so you know .

There are 10 clubs in the Championship who have scored less than us and 11 clubs who have conceded more .

No need to put the fires out , there isn't any at this moment in the season .

Helik

Styles

Kane

Oduor

Quote Originally Posted by Albert_Hirst View Post
    Helik

Styles

Kane

Oduor
    Tha wun short forra fiva side teeum Albert

I hope he puts young Bramhall on the bench? Who's Kean Nudge is he a new one?

Quote Originally Posted by Albert_Hirst View Post
    Helik

Styles

Kane

Oduor
    England was niver my strnogist subjcet.
    😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Nudge , just so you know .

There are 10 clubs in the Championship who have scored less than us and 11 clubs who have conceded more .

No need to put the fires out , there isn't any at this moment in the season .
    Watching BIG VALS interview after the match - his face were a picture.
    He looked as peeed off and as angry as what I feel.
    Fire or no fire - I reckon there will be changes.

Iz upset squad wi oppnin his marth or Simoes ! Laikin wi fear nar ," Summats not reyt darn theer" , shudda kept his gob shut ,,

Kinnel Nudger Mads ez gone from one of best defenders in Championship to being unprofessional and worthy of being dropped

I think it's the system Pass, since we have gone to 3 at the back he isn't playing too well, when he was in a back four with Solbaur next to him he looked like a different player?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast