+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T I'm a Celebrity

O/T I'm a Celebrity

Arr long is this shyte goowin on fo ?
    Them 2 nob earrds A & D are 2 overated lucky getts , pinching money

How very dare you sir??????
    Ant and Dec are the modern day Morcambe and Wise, personally I love a bit of I'm a Celebrity and while we are on it Strictly come Dancing as well!!!
    A bit of light hearted TV after watching the main comedian Boris give us the daily death update!

All this "reality" TV / talent show /makeover stuff is cheap, time filling sh1te for the brain dead.

Av nivva watched any of it.

Opportunity Knocks, the one on Channel 4 where they were asleep or sat in a room for hours on end, X Factor, Britain's Got Talent, Voice, Strictly Come Dancing, I'm a Celebrity, Changing Rooms, Homes Under Hammer, the one where Alan Titchmarsh and the lass with the tits dug ovva a patch and purra pond in (she's put weight on) etc are all sh1te.
    Jim Royle hit the nail on eead when Changing Rooms with Laurence Llwelyn Bowen worron tele and he sed, "If you think I'm going to watch a couple of Cockney wide boys putting nails in plywood and Nancy Boys sticking wallpaper on it, you're sadly mistaken."

On the other hand Emmerdale is quality drama.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 30-11-2020 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Arr long is this shyte goowin on fo ?
    Them 2 nob earrds A & D are 2 overated lucky getts , pinching money
    Never watched it as soon as I see that 'celebrity ' description, how these money for nothing and sell by date people can be called a celebrity shows the level of the person RSOLES the lot of them

Looad o shyte all this reality TV. Ar can anyone watch that tripe with sincerity?

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Looad o shyte all this reality TV. Ar can anyone watch that tripe with sincerity?
    Me, I agree that they are B listers just looking for a pay day, however it is so entertaining to watch them gagging whilst attempting to eat a Pigs ***** or a Sheeps Fanny and struggling to keep it down!

#goldentv

And all covid/eytin bats stuff abart , and thurr eytin this shyte , Ant n foooakin Dek my arse ,

Whatever turns thi on mate

Its demeaning. I suppose that if you're that shallow and that desperate for a few quid and a bit of notoriety then humiliating yourself is the key to getting back on the road to success and stardom.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    All this "reality" TV / talent show /makeover stuff is cheap, time filling sh1te for the brain dead.

Av nivva watched any of it.

Opportunity Knocks, the one on Channel 4 where they were asleep or sat in a room for hours on end, X Factor, Britain's Got Talent, Voice, Strictly Come Dancing, I'm a Celebrity, Changing Rooms, Homes Under Hammer, the one where Alan Titchmarsh and the lass with the tits dug ovva a patch and purra pond in (she's put weight on) etc are all sh1te.
    Jim Royle hit the nail on eead when Changing Rooms with Laurence Llwelyn Bowen worron tele and he sed, "If you think I'm going to watch a couple of Cockney wide boys putting nails in plywood and Nancy Boys sticking wallpaper on it, you're sadly mistaken."

On the other hand Emmerdale is quality drama.
    Am same SB , av nivva watched ennyonum , nearest are get is gogglebox nar n ageeun , Emmadale is the real deal !!, sum bad news soowin on theer,
    weers meercats gone? , ent bin on Corrie last few times, I allus think on Acido wen a see em appun wi shud call him Sergey !! " snickit snake " LOL

A wunt class Gogglebox in wi the sh1te.

A allus watch it. It is top class TV criticism.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast