+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scots involved in more football violence

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I'd challenge you to find one Scottish banner next summer at the Euro's with the words Celtic or Glasgow written on it .

Deal ?
    They feyt under the Saltire flag like the English thugs feyt under the Cross of St George so I challenge you to find one English banner with the words Millwall or London on it. Deal ?

Wembley next June will be carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    They feyt under the Saltire flag like the English thugs feyt under the Cross of St George so I challenge you to find one English banner with the words Millwall or London on it. Deal ?

Wembley next June will be carnage.
    Smoook that .......

https://www.google.com/search?q=mill...VrJB37g5cwXdUM

xxx

Good one Animal.

IT skills are useful. Was it on the BNP/ National Front Website ?

Picked the wrong club there as an example didn't I.

A still think the Scots are violent It's in them and they can't stop it gerrin art after a pint or two..The Romans knew wot they were doing building that wall against the Picts.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 30-11-2020 at 08:39 PM.

Good one Animal.

IT skills are useful. Was it on the BNP/ National Front Website ?

Picked the wrong club there as an example didn't I.
    SB , neither of the two Glasgow clubs recognise the saltire as their flag .

It's the Union Jack for the Ger's and the Irish tri colour for the Celt's .

No respective fan of either club would be seen dead following the Scottish national team .

Both clubs have an identity , culture and religion that stands behind their respective flags .

It's not lent to the Scottish national team what so ever for the vast majority .

Celt's will align themselves to the Republic of Ireland team but Rangers not to the Scottish national team .

The Tartan Army is made up of fans from provincial Scottish clubs plus the non league scene and are far less violent and simply like a good party , see their team lose 3-0 to Estonia, plan for the next trip and repeat .

Because the two Glasgow clubs aren't involved its less intense and so there's little trouble .

It's unthinkable for the divide that exists in Glasgow to come together under the saltire and Scottish national team .

Absolutely out of the question .

SB , neither of the two Glasgow clubs recognise the saltire as their flag .

It's the Union Jack for the Ger's and the Irish tri colour for the Celt's .

No respective fan of either club would be seen dead following the Scottish national team .

Both clubs have an identity , culture and religion that stands behind their respective flags .

It's not lent to the Scottish national team what so ever for the vast majority .

Celt's will align themselves to the Republic of Ireland team but Rangers not to the Scottish national team .

The Tartan Army is made up of fans from provincial Scottish clubs plus the non league scene and are far less violent and simply like a good party , see their team lose 3-0 to Estonia, plan for the next trip and repeat .

Because the two Glasgow clubs aren't involved its less intense and so there's little trouble .

It's unthinkable for the divide that exists in Glasgow to come together under the saltire and Scottish national team .

Absolutely out of the question .

Spot on that man.

Needed saying too

I look forrad to a trouble free Euro of peace and love, particularly the weekend of the England-v-Scotland game in London.

It's opened my eyes that no supporters of Glasgow Celtic and Glasgow Rangers will leave Glasgow to support the Scottish National team against the Auld Enemy. Instead charming little towns and villages similar to Tannochbrae will be empty of those similar to the cast of Dr Finlay's Casebook as they book into top restaurants and hotels in London for a civilised weekend soaking in the culture.

I look forrad to bumping this thread next June.

All Met Police leave already cancelled for that week.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 01-12-2020 at 10:40 AM.

I look forrad to a trouble free Euro of peace and love, particularly the weekend of the England-v-Scotland game in London.

It's opened my eyes that no supporters of Glasgow Celtic and Glasgow Rangers will leave Glasgow to support the Scottish National team against the Auld Enemy. Instead charming little towns and villages similar to Tannochbrae will be empty of those similar to the cast of Dr Finlay's Casebook as they book into top restaurants and hotels in London for a civilised weekend soaking in the culture.

I look forrad to bumping this thread next June.

All Met Police leave already cancelled for that week.
    I haven't said owt abart England fans not attacking kilt wearing Scots in central London have I like they did prior to the Euro 96 game

Let the wind blow high,
    Let the wind blow low,
    Through the streets in my kilt I'll go,
    All the lasses say, "Hello,
    Donald where's ya troosers".

Andy Stewart.
    Lit up New Years Eve.

I haven't said owt abart England fans not attacking kilt wearing Scots in central London have I like they did prior to the Euro 96 game
    The kilted Third Foot and Mouth Regiment led by Sir Sydney Ruff Diamond freetend off their attackers in Carry On Up the Khyber by facing them and lifting their kilts in unison towards the Khasi of Kalabar, leader of the Burpa tribe to reveal they wore nothing under their kilts.
    The same would work on Wembley Way.

To be honest I couldn't care less if the Scots prove thi reight next summer SB. My argument in the previous thread was that barring Wembley 78' thuz not a blot on their copy book in international tournaments from 86 to 98. Am still waiting fo thi to prove otherwise

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast