+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Burnley v MK Dons

Unhappy Burnley v MK Dons

Oh No.

Bad memories

I think the last time we played them Owen Coyle went to Scotland to visit his mum after the match?

The sad thing for me is, I simply do not care any more.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The sad thing for me is, I simply do not care any more.
    Yes you do, you are a Claret, you eat, talk, sh!t, sleep, shag, dream, think Claret, your blood is Claret, don't give me any of that crap that's written above, or I'll send the heavy fellas round to give you a straightener.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Yes you do, you are a Claret, you eat, talk, sh!t, sleep, shag, dream, think Claret, your blood is Claret, don't give me any of that crap that's written above, or I'll send the heavy fellas round to give you a straightener.
    Well said.We want no more of this.

Watched News at 10.00 last night,bloody depressing.This is when we need ALL Burnley supporters PLUS all the residents of the marvellous
    town to get together and bring some Christmas joy.It's not the place that matters it's the people who live there and as far as I'm concerned it's the place I love visiting with the best football club in the world.My scarf will be on my coffin when I go,won't be for a while though.

We have Mike Garlick running the Clarets into the ground.

We have a Cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist Cretins aided and abetted by their quisling sidekick Kier Starmer denying our freedom of choice and wrecking our economy and shattering people’s lives. (See Burnley/BBC thread.)

Christmas is cancelled.

Relegation is nailed on.

Pubs shut.

Tier 3 arrives in Bolton tomorrow.

I really do not believe things can get much worse.

I knew voting Tory would be one really ****ing bad idea, but seriously?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)