+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Klopp v Wilder

Klopp v Wilder

I am absolutely with Wilder on this one. Klopp comes across in his comments as nasty, arrogant and sneering.

I’m with Wilder too. Who does Klopp think he is ? This is not the image of a great football club you want to hear about. Previous managers who spent time in the “Boot Room” at Anfield always acted in the correct manner. All Klopp does is complain. It’s about time he changed his outlook.

Klopp still droning on about 5 subs. The needle has stuck in his vinyl. Move it on someone.

Could we actually manage to field five substitutes?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Could we actually manage to field five substitutes?
    Of course we could BT, our academy is a non-stop production line of young lads who could sit on the bench, one or two could probably hold their own for the last ten minutes or so as well, our subs rarely get much longer anyway, so no problem. Show some faith in our young lads BT, too many on here do nothing but moan about them.

Klippetty is getting a bit touchy these days.

What's Klopp done now, I used to listen to him when he first took over the bin dippers, but after a while he seemed to be up his own arse (arnt they all) which turned me off him, like Managers who speak broken English I cannot be bothered to try and sift through what they are trying to say, and that lazy Weeds Manager who cannot be arsed to learn our lanquage gets turned off straight away !

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Of course we could BT, our academy is a non-stop production line of young lads who could sit on the bench, one or two could probably hold their own for the last ten minutes or so as well, our subs rarely get much longer anyway, so no problem. Show some faith in our young lads BT, too many on here do nothing but moan about them.
    You are a card sinkov.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    What's Klopp done now, I used to listen to him when he first took over the bin dippers, but after a while he seemed to be up his own arse (arnt they all) which turned me off him, like Managers who speak broken English I cannot be bothered to try and sift through what they are trying to say, and that lazy Weeds Manager who cannot be arsed to learn our lanquage gets turned off straight away !
    The lazy Weeds Manager can't even be arsed to get off his arse during the match Alto.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    You are a card sinkov.
    One has to try BT, but I think by now we know each other too well don't we.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)