+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burnley in the 21st Century

It's disgusting. It has to stop. The Politicians ARE the problem. This is the effect of Globalism and putting our people to the back of the queue every time. Those people ARE the deplorables of England and NO Politician gives a toss. The 3 trillion debt we are getting will create plenty more of these people for years and years to come. The party of Davos wants the "Great Reset" where you will be happy to have nothing; I did'nt see any of those poor folk happy to have nothing"!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Brilliant, sat on their hands and did nothing, just like Labour. I always thought it was the job of HM opposition to oppose the government, we now have a government who can't do the job and two opposition parties who don't want to do theirs. Sir Nigel will be back soon, thank God, the only man who can put the wind up the Tories, someone will have to, Boris just laughs at Labour and the Yellow Peril.

How did the other Sir Nigel vote Sinkov?
    Yunno, your excellent MP...?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Brilliant, sat on their hands and did nothing, just like Labour. I always thought it was the job of HM opposition to oppose the government, we now have a government who can't do the job and two opposition parties who don't want to do theirs. Sir Nigel will be back soon, thank God, the only man who can put the wind up the Tories, someone will have to, Boris just laughs at Labour and the Yellow Peril.
    They just look after their own interest as usual. They will take great delight in saying that they did not vote for this, that or the other, so don't blame us. I think they call it politics.

The fact of the matter is, if the Government had lost the vote then it would have resulted in no restrictions at all.

Now, several on this board would have welcomed this, but most people would think it would be an horrific decision.

The tier system is badly flawed, but it is better than having no restrictions, so I fully support the abstainers, and I would have done the same.

How did the other Sir Nigel vote Sinkov?
    Yunno, your excellent MP...?
    He's a Deputy Speaker 59, he's not allowed to vote. He's not a happy bunny though, he's on Boris's case about the ludicrous situation in the Ribble Valley where we're in Tier 3. I get the distinct impression he would have been one of the rebels if he could have voted.

The fact of the matter is, if the Government had lost the vote then it would have resulted in no restrictions at all.

Now, several on this board would have welcomed this, but most people would think it would be an horrific decision.

The tier system is badly flawed, but it is better than having no restrictions, so I fully support the abstainers, and I would have done the same.
    I don't understand your logic, you think the Tier System is the best of two options, but you wouldn't have voted for it. You say the system is flawed, so why did the LibDems not put their proposals to improve the system to Boris and tell him to implement them, or they'd vote against. Could it be they didn't have any proposals to put to him, they're all mouth and no knickers ?

Don't forget to pull the spells out of your arse when you and your LibDem chums jump off the fence.

Johnson had to physically bully his MP's into voting for this travesty. Starmer once again displayed the backbone of a jellyfish.

Jeremy told them both to stick this nonsense up their arse and voted "No!"

Meanwhile the proletariat suffer while the Tory "crony virus" spreads like a bushfire.

How the f**k did we get into this mess?

Jesus said , ''Suffer the little bugger's,until they realise what they do !''

When are you people going to learn??? They are all in this together our political class; equally guilty; equally dishonest and equally NOT working for you. Power is the only commodity that matters and you certainly don't matter. Who is blame; look in the mirror we have all allowed these people to do what they want when in government. Trust in politicians is total folly. All men are liars and will betray you for themselves. And we wonder in the West why it's all going wrong. 50 plus years of creeping Cultural Marxism in our institutions.
    Last edited by Deadlydave; 02-12-2020 at 12:56 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)