+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Brentford

A lot of huff and puff

Goodnight Vienna

That’s why we will go down losing 0-2 & can’t get a corner in the box.

Deserve nothing playing like that. Same old negative ****, cant string 3 passes together without kicking long to no man's land and we are the dirtiest team I have ever seen nearly half the team on yellow cards absolute disgrace.

Definite pen....

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    I had a bet on a 4-2 Millers win. Confident.
    No too much money

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    Deserve nothing playing like that. Same old negative ****, cant string 3 passes together without kicking long to no man's land and we are the dirtiest team I have ever seen nearly half the team on yellow cards absolute disgrace.
    what a ****er you are. You need a reality check.

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    I wouldn’t say dirty just slow & clumsy.

We look tired not poor. We’ve just played two sides worth in excess of 215 million pounds! That’s the difference in class.

Don’t think we’ve been bad. ****ing commentators have been waiting for that t.wat Toney to score. Hendrie needs his hard drive checking the raging nonce

In fairness, we did OK until they scored. Their defense and players in front of the defence are machine like, not giving us room and excellent both in the trackle and able to transform into attack through being very confident and able on the ball. We simply don't have the quality to pass through them and they were solid whenever we did get the ball into the area. They're simply a different class and it told in the end. *******s.

For all you pretend miller's get a reality check. I've said it before we are a good league one team and we are punching above our weight in the championship.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast