+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Brentford

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Brentford

What a preformance on Saturday!

The first goal was a sorry looking penalty that Dean Ashton described as an embarassment for a forward to go down as he did even though Blackman did touch him if only slightly. But boy, that save on the floor didn't half make up for it! To be honest, I as well as a lot of you I imangine felt as though we were in for a hiding!
    Freddy then popped up with a couple of goals! Less than 20 touches in the whole game with 5 of those used up on the QE2 turning circle that saw him delicately lob their fantastic keeper for his second! I though that it was Crooks who scored in 2's.
    Then cam their equaliser! It was coming but it wasn't that deserved! We edged the game and but for ther keepers brilliance to staop MacDonald and Lindsay twice we'd have romped home! We'd have romped home! We'd have romped home! It sounded good when I wrote it so I wrote it again and again.

Lindsay! Wow what a player and what a game he had! Paul Davis is giving him a 10 for that game and a well deserved 10 it was! I hope that he can do it again tonight but it'll be a big ask!

I think we also saw the best game in central midfield fro Wiles on Saturday but wait! We have Barlaser! We played well without him and got something from the game! Can we afford to not play him again tonight? I doubt it! I think that he'll be back in the side but you never know.

However the match leaves us with more injury blows and another suspension. The club aren't saying who's injured but Icky sits this one out having picked up 5 bookings although the one against Bournemouth was soft!

Brentford have already shown respect for us in their pre-match comments which is more than a lot do. The thing is, with I like them ever since Alan Lee put the promotion goal in! Obviously they've moved on and surpassed us. They are a model to copy. They pay the money for their players, then they develop those players and then sell them on for profit!
    Today there is one player who lost his head the last time he was at New York. Pineapple head Tonie is back in town and he's doing the business at Brentford.
    I hope he's not looking for revenge as a ex-Peterborough player in their laughable revenge season.

Enough of my ramblings!

Enjoy the match boys and girls!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

I think Toney already got revenge in the 2nd minute of the return fixture at London Road though.

Think we might see Barlaser on pitch

Not confident tbh but Come on Millers

Rotherham United
    @OfficialRUFC
    ·
    3m
    �� | The Sky cameras are here at AESSEAL New York Stadium ahead of tonight's clash with
    @BrentfordFC
    ��

Team news to follow shortly...

#rufc | #ForeverTogetherForeverProud

Name:  8F66E84C-BA4E-43CB-B9D0-FBD545E7D4EC.jpg
Views: 738
Size:  26.6 KB

Evening everyone. Always nervous when we’re on the telly. No idea why! Just hope for a good performance and at least a point. Just hope we haven’t got too many injuries. UTM!!

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    Evening everyone. Always nervous when we’re on the telly. No idea why! Just hope for a good performance and at least a point. Just hope we haven’t got too many injuries. UTM!!
    Was just going to say hope players are not nervous in front of cameras

Apprehensive

come on you reds !!

Name:  2E3CE40D-DF4C-4BFB-B520-0D459304A42B.jpg
Views: 727
Size:  28.1 KB

Barlaser on bench again

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    We're on the telly because on paper SKY expect us get a sound drubbing and the viewing public will think it was okay to put liddle owd Wovwum on the box.

Well, it's up to the lads not to allow that to happen. We need to go with the same mental attitude we used against Bournemouth. Hopefully, we then give Brentford a good game and make ourselves proud.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast