Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
Ive never seen us this bad in an attacking sense. Watching my team barely muster a shot on target most games has me worried but not panicking just yet. People can say we are 6th and ignore what they are seeing on the pitch all they want but what im seeing concerns me massively. I just dont see where results are going to come IF we dont change things. Because we took a couple of bad results we change our whole play style to not trying to win matches anymore, thats panicking IMO. Weve been played off the park by Peterhead ffs, scraped a 1-0 v Kelty Hearts and we don't look any better since those games.
The thing is that we’ve ‘got away’ with a few this season and yesterday’s sort of result has been in the post for a while. Think back to St Johnstone and St Mirren away and the Sheep at home. All games finished 0-0, but you know that in every single one of them had the opposition got a goal, we were beat as we barely mustered anything up front in any of them. And so it finally proved yesterday.

I can’t see much changing in the near future, especially not next week against the new club, but looking ahead to the next few matches the home games against Killie and Well are critical. We need to be looking at getting a minimum of four points out of those.