+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brentford Post Match Thoughts

Brentford Post Match Thoughts

Well we battled well for almost an hour but the weight of the Sky bias finally took its toll and we humbly admitted that Brentford were the better team and let them win. We even had a player sent off to justify our 'dirty Northern cloggers' image to boot. Down to 20th now (I was getting fed up of being 19th anyway) and onto the proverbial 6 pointer on Saturday. Which RUFC can we expect to see?

Thoughts?

PS The BBC text writer has put in for repetitive strain injury due to having to type "Ivan Toney wins a foul..." on so many occasions.

Looks like we are going to have to face up to it we are simply not good enough. A lot of huff and puff and very little quality. League 1 beckons.

Said I wasn’t confident
    Blackman will never save a pen but thought it was his best game since joining us
    Yet again we didn’t have anyone on back post and yes Mattock over hit the cornet to the invisible player on the back post
    Ball watching again
    We did have chances but yet again it wouldn’t go in net

Olosunde motm

20th in league for now with too many on yellows and one idiot on red
    Last edited by millertop; 01-12-2020 at 10:06 PM.

The inexperienced Pressley didn't win as many as Toney.

How many penalties have we given away this season? Irrelevant how many we have saved if we didn’t give them away in the first place. Are we trying to get in the Guinness Book of Records?

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    Looks like we are going to have to face up to it we are simply not good enough. A lot of huff and puff and very little quality. League 1 beckons.
    Yes we are a poor championship team but good league 1 team,we work hard try hard but we just don’t have the players to compete.

6 pens conceded so far in 15, puts us top of the league

No complaints from me. Toney was clogg errrrrr i mean marshalled well for a lot of the game but we were no match for them and resorted to the long ball and throwing our weight about.

They are the best side I have seen in this division so far this season and might have a few quid on them tomoz.

Move on to the next game and try to forget all about this one.

Yes the best team won over the 90 minutes but we had them worried for a good while. No lack of fight (which is always a minimum requirement) but second best on skill.
    The season is probably panning out as expected but it's all a bit demoralising.
    We could do with a win on Saturday (most obvious statement of the season?)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Yes we are a poor championship team but good league 1 team,we work hard try hard but we just don’t have the players to compete.
    Yes we do have the players but these were just to good for us and thats all it was.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast