I watched Bald and Bankrupts latest video. He was driving through southern Russia to Russias Michu Pichu, or whatever. Michu Pichu was a city discovered recently that was dated to 8,000 years ago, far before such settlements were thought to be possible.

He was driving through some god forsaken provincial dog hole, and i caught sight of a KFC . Unbelievable, Uncle Sam gets everywhere. I was amazed how developed southern Russia was, they had proper roads, with tarmac, and cars.

As for the KFC, i thought those crazy ruskies would have thought it was a listening station, or housed GIS.

When he got to the foot of the Dagestan mountains, he had to walk uphill to an ancient city for two hours, and two hours back. It was the afternoon, and he said he had no water. He also said he had no back up team. It was just him.

So if he broke an ankle, or sprained it, he was basically dead. When he got back to the car, he had a long drive to civilisation, that would be true even if people were nearby. Hard to believe he has no back up. I thought Macdonalds in Moscow was pushing it.

Anyway, Lazio 1 Udinese 3...... A remarkable result, Way to go.