+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Dagenham & Redbridge 02.12.20 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That looks an attacking starting XI. Forward players likeEnzio, Rodrigues, Sam and Wootton would be the envy of most teams in this league. I just hope we start like we did against Wealdstone and take control early on.
    Even the bench is very positive - but if we have a defensive injury / sending off who comes on? Pilling?

Me too but disappointingly we've only started like that in one away game (Chesterfield) so far this season.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Even the bench is very positive - but if we have a defensive injury / sending off who comes on? Pilling?
    Good question, but I don't know how good Pilling would be at centre back! I think we would have to go 3-5-2 if that happened.

10th game and 10th start for Slocombe, Doyle and Reeves who have all played every minute so far, 10th start also for Wootton and 10th appearance for Enzio.

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    Why wouldn't you? I've enjoyed other teams commentaries, none have been biased and apart from Dover all have been pretty good technically. I'm also happy to do my bit to help keep the pyramid going, much rather give Daggers a tenner than pay Sky subs .
    Hoping for the win and that we keep the same front four.
    Absolutely. I've watched every away game even after being burnt by the Dover streaming experience. Also I've turned off the away streaming commentary sound and listened to radio Nottingham either on the radio or online through pies player. Doing it this way has meant at worst it's been about 30 secs behind which I don't mind. It's if the commentary is in front which for me it's worse because you hear what's happening before it's happened on screen.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Absolutely. I've watched every away game even after being burnt by the Dover streaming experience. Also I've turned off the away streaming commentary sound and listened to radio Nottingham either on the radio or online through pies player. Doing it this way has meant at worst it's been about 30 secs behind which I don't mind. It's if the commentary is in front which for me it's worse because you hear what's happening before it's happened on screen.
    You can pause the commentary and then play again at the right time to get it into sync with the stream.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post

I do wish the team would be displayed in some sort of order example: GK - RB - CB-CB -LB then MF and then the Forwards etc With the team listed as it is I find it quite difficult to visualise the team on the field. It could be me of course!

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    I do wish the team would be displayed in some sort of order example: GK - RB - CB-CB -LB then MF and then the Forwards etc With the team listed as it is I find it quite difficult to visualise the team on the field. It could be me of course!
    I think that's a fair comment, so much easier when they were listed 1-11 . . . on the back of the programme!

Stream just buffering for me!

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    I feel the same. I'm from the generation where the only numbers on the pitch were 1-11.

The plus point is that at my age, it still provides good brain activity to try and work out the formation.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast