+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Dagenham & Redbridge 02.12.20 [NL]

You are an embarrassment to even the Pitchfork brigade on here. No wonder that even they go quiet when you post rubbish like that starting with "I must have been listening to a different game then".

Listening? So you didn't watch the game yet have such definitive views on the defence and the chances in the game. What a clown#noagenda

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    You are an embarrassment to even the Pitchfork brigade on here. No wonder that even they go quiet when you post rubbish like that starting with "I must have been listening to a different game then".

Listening? So you didn't watch the game yet have such definitive views on the defence and the chances in the game. What a clown#noagenda
    Mission accomplished i knew that would get you going if i said anything negative against your hero Ardley , and it did, want me to get some clown clothes for you ??
    Nothing wrong to listening to live commentary idiot
    Still the truth - that we could quite easily have lost the game, no matter what you say and whether you like it or not , best defense my ass , why did we nearly let 2 goals in then ??

We should have won and had a penalty. Every team could lose if the opposition scored all their chances but that's not usually reflective of the overall game. You're clutching at straws here Davy and I'm not in any pro Ardley camp, if you don't admit the truth about games then how can people take you seriously when you're right.

No Davy your post had nothing really to do with Ardley you were arguing with others that the defensive pairing of Rawlinson and Turner weren't solid and that we could easily have lost the game at the end as they hit woodwork and missed a sitter. That's your opinion so fair enough but then you advertise that you didn't even watch the game. Classic Davy.

All said because someone told you on the radio lol. Do you think listening on the radio you are in as strong a position to comment on a game as if you are watching it with your own eyes?

Now think carefully bobo before you answer. Don't dive in, think about the question then type.

I must admit I'm surprised you are complaining , the manager set us with an attacking formation/lineup away from home, we created lots of chances and like against Wealdstone we could easily have had the game sewn up with a little bit of luck well before half time. We couldn't say that against Sutton or Aldershot for example. Big positive change which many have noted and commented on. BTW anyone seen Durham?

The only criticism should be aimed at certain Notts players for missing such good chances not the manager as we created plenty for a visiting side. But that wouldn't fit your agenda now would it can't blame the players, always the manager. Personally I was very happy with the lineup, we deserved the win no doubt about it. Still another clean sheet and we didn't lose so not all bad.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    We should have won and had a penalty. Every team could lose if the opposition scored all their chances but that's not usually reflective of the overall game. You're clutching at straws here Davy and I'm not in any pro Ardley camp, if you don't admit the truth about games then how can people take you seriously when you're right.
    It’s a long time since I took him seriously (if ever).

The taking him seriously ship sailed a long long time ago CF, he's just here to look silly and wear a bright red nose and flower that squirts water.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    The taking him seriously ship sailed a long long time ago CF, he's just here to look silly and wear a bright red nose and flower that squirts water.
    I could not care less what you think to be honest laddo

I like listening to the Commentary, despite all our chances none were taken, and we could of lost. Stallard commentating so your questioning his judgement now- Your a clown

No i am telling you how the game unfolded, not through rose tinted spectacles

I do not give a rats arse that Notts had many chances, and should off had a penelty- the point is that they did not score. And in the end could have lost, when they missed 2 good chances. So how can we have such a great defense , if they nearly scored 2 goals ??

Always the same story , notts had lots of chances , but never take them- then lose or nearly lose late on.

I remind you that Dag & R are a poor outfit, right down near the bottom

And if all you pro Ardley fans, do not like it, you know what to do ..

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    No i am telling you how the game unfolded, not through rose tinted spectacles

I do not give a rats arse that Notts had many chances, and should off had a penelty- the point is that they did not score. And in the end could have lost, when they missed 2 good chances. So how can we have such a great defense , if they nearly scored 2 goals ??

Always the same story , notts had lots of chances , but never take them- then lose or nearly lose late on.

I remind you that Dag & R are a poor outfit, right down near the bottom

And if all you pro Ardley fans, do not like it, you know what to do ..
    Yaaaaaawn.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast