+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Dagenham & Redbridge 02.12.20 [NL]

Match Thread vs. Dagenham & Redbridge 02.12.20 [NL]

It's match day on a Wednesday, quite a rare occasion! Remember also that the kick off is at a decidedly early 7.00pm tonight.

Next up, team news just after 6.00pm

If we can play like Friday night and win by 3 clear goals we could go third tonight in the currently rather random league table but of course this is Notts so anything can, and probably will, happen.

If you haven't bought a stream pass and would like to do so, here's the link: https://www.daggers.co.uk/news/-MNOBjzc3tYB3P48nViY

COYP!

Name:  EoJXZ6YXMAAa4Jd.jpg
Views: 1571
Size:  13.4 KB
    Last edited by SwalePie; 02-12-2020 at 04:49 PM.

Can't decide whether to put a tenner in Daggers coffers and watch the stream

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldmagpie View Post
    Can't decide whether to put a tenner in Daggers coffers and watch the stream
    Why wouldn't you? I've enjoyed other teams commentaries, none have been biased and apart from Dover all have been pretty good technically. I'm also happy to do my bit to help keep the pyramid going, much rather give Daggers a tenner than pay Sky subs .
    Hoping for the win and that we keep the same front four.

Coyp

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    Why wouldn't you? I've enjoyed other teams commentaries, none have been biased and apart from Dover all have been pretty good technically. I'm also happy to do my bit to help keep the pyramid going, much rather give Daggers a tenner than pay Sky subs .
    Good lad......Makes sense!

Name:  EoP9_omXcAAmMmb.jpg
Views: 1606
Size:  91.3 KB

No complaints from me on that team selection.

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    Totally with you on that also. Think the only one I've missed was Dover because I was travelling.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Name:  EoP9_omXcAAmMmb.jpg
Views: 1606
Size:  91.3 KB
    Happy with that. 4 2 3 1? With plenty of attacking threat.

That looks an attacking starting XI. Forward players likeEnzio, Rodrigues, Sam and Wootton would be the envy of most teams in this league. I just hope we start like we did against Wealdstone and take control early on.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast